EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 118

strangerr:

The white rectangle indicates a very strong resistance zone.

I don't understand why I have to load up the page with these paintings in jpg format.

Colleague! We'll be there... Meaning the direction indicated by the main median of the Gann fan. By the way: it (rising median) needs to be corrected a bit. The angle is too high. It needs to be lowered a bit.

p.s. JPG is an order of magnitude above the display capability. Tested 100037 times.

gip:
Niroba has the upper hand in screenshotting. You can't beat him anyway, don't even try.
I'm so sorry... I've been, like... 25/30 years since I came of age. Your thoughts in the "trader" profession, MUST be shown. Chatter has no informative value. That is a peculiarity of our profession... it is.

So far no valuable thoughts have come from you, just your opinion unsupported by anything. There is no justification for your prediction yet.

Price movement in the channel is not enough to justify your prediction.

But the advertising is clearly present, which is quite revealing.

gip:

So far no valuable thoughts have come from you, just your opinion unsupported by anything. There's no support for your prognosis yet.

Price movement in the channel is not enough to justify a prediction.

Well, you're so... excited... colleague? You want more details? You want details? Come to my forum. I run a thread there: "eur-usd". But! That's why I wrote.... I have not seen ONE sober thought from you, sir. Do you understand? So I couldn't take it. ... wrote.

No offence, gip. You are the FIRST one to be rude. Give me an example of where I, personally, sassed you.

Listen, guys! Do people work here or are they just showing off for each other... competing in eloquence. I do not see Fatty and Lermontov here. I see that the forum's topic is Forex. Am I mistaken?

gip:

So far no valuable thoughts have come from you, just your opinion unsupported by anything. There is no justification for your prediction yet.

Price movement in the channel is not enough to justify your prediction.

But the advertising is clearly present, which is quite revealing.

I showed a sketch earlier: https://c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2010/07/eurusd_1110090710w1.gif. The 4-hour one is a consequence of the previous suggestion.

Fuck, Bazun, why are you playing the broom?

Are you a trader? You wrote that you're a trader. Why would a trader advertise? I don't understand. Got something to discuss? Bring it over here. Your picture doesn't work. That's how you justify that the price will go down from this correction wave, from today's price? I didn't. I just drew arrows. Justification by indicators? Hundreds of traders are losing money on those indicators. That's just your opinion? All right, show us the orders, we'll take it as your opinion. No orders? Just say so.

Come on, join us :)

gip:

Fuck, Bazun, why are you playing the broom?

Are you a trader? You wrote that you're a trader. Why would a trader advertise? I don't understand. Anything to discuss? Bring it over here. Your picture doesn't work. That's how you justify that the price will go down from this correction wave, from today's price? I didn't. I just drew arrows. Justification by indicators? Hundreds of traders are losing money on those indicators. That's just your opinion? OK, show us the orders, we'll take it as your opinion.

Come on, join us :)

Shit...! What indicators are there, my friend? It's just pure "graphics". I show a smart trader: "Look! On the weekly sketch there are CLASSICAL patterns. Pay attention! We've been aiming for 1.12/1.13 for over half a year now!"

I don't understand anything about your picture. You have the word "Classic" written there, does that mean something?

basoon:

Listen up, guys! Are people working here, or are they just showing off for each other... competing in eloquence. I do not see the Tolstoys and Lermontovs here. I see that the forum's topic is Forex. Am I mistaken?

You're not wrong mate!)))

You're right where you're needed!))

PEACE TO YOU

N.I.K.T.O.:

You're not wrong mate!)))

You're right where you need to be!)))

PEACE TO YOU

Here I am saying, "Hee-hee...".

You, too..... PEACE.