EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 85

So far I see a move towards 1.2528 -.12516

Goje:
So far I see a move towards 1.2528 -.12516
At least show me WHY you see it that way, don't be unsubstantiated :)

Goje:
so far I see a move towards 1.2528 -.12516

should have risen a bit first... recovery (black scenario) - that's normal - but here they went right away (or rather are trying to go) .... We'll see...

strangerr:
Starting to move towards 1.2630.

I think I understand the principle behind your expectation of a pullback to 1.2630, which is 61.8% of the fall. But it doesn't have to be that way. I agree that if the impulse went down, the correction might reach 61%, but what if it is not a correction but an impulse? But what if it is not correction, but impulse? Then the price may go much higher, i.e. 1.2630.

In general, everyone here is posting opinions, but with what they are confirmed posted and will be posted by units....press...

I am in the buy, on the euro and poundbucks. Target euro 1.2670-1.2700, pound 1.5250

Based on what this decision I showed earlier on the eu, on the pound is not too different....

Vizard:

my short opened...

My short opened last night. Now I'm wondering what to do with it.

Noterday:

In general, everyone here is posting opinions, but how they are confirmed has been and will be posted by only a few .... sadly...

let's say you were happy yesterday and then shorted from the highs ... If I don't know what the outcome is ... I don't want to do anything else ... I just don't want to leave it up all night and it's all visible ...

(closed all my orders at 38) today - the trend is bullish since morning... something's missing on the d1... so I was expecting growth from the last support... an extra option of a breakout... (on the n4 for example, 2 tops were looming)

According to the fall speed and reluctance... we see that bears are tired and not very optimistic (+ the euro pound is interfering)... therefore, formation of the base is possible, before reaching the bottom channel boundary... with subsequent rise... a breakdown of stops may give the fall speed... which I doubt... something like this... so on every day and every chunk of the day I have my own explanation and decision making too... so basically everything is simple - patterns, patterns, support-resistance... no clear formalization... otherwise I would explain the robot and not stare into the monitor 24 hours a day...

Vizard:

Let's say you were happy yesterday and then shorted from the highs... I don't want to stop for the night... but if I did, the Fibo from the last rally would be visible...

(closed all orders at 38) today - the trend is bullish since morning... on d1 something is missing... so from the last support I expected growth... as an additional option a breakdown to the bottom...(on n4 for example like 2 tops were drawn)...

According to the fall speed and reluctance... we see that bears are tired and not very optimistic (+ the euro pound is interfering)... therefore, formation of the base is possible, before reaching the bottom channel boundary... with subsequent rise... a breakdown of stops may give the fall speed... which I doubt... something like this... for every day and every chunk of the day I have my own explanation and my own decision too... so in general, everything is simple - patterns, patterns, support-resistance... no clear formalization... otherwise I would explain the robot and not stare into the monitor 24 hours a day...

Well, now your phrase "short" makes more sense =)))

Thanks, it was interesting to hear the logic!

Fraktal:

I had it open overnight. Now wondering what to do with it?

pray... ))))) what to do... watch - they might even take the stops off... and when they start stomping, we'll cover up...

At 1300 MSC, I think there's an important news item in my memory.

That's how I see it so far:

Noterday:

There, now your phrase "shorting" makes more sense =)))

Thanks, it was interesting to hear the logic!

the logic is - not to use induks, etc... the envelope shows position in space + time of day = risk calculation for a pose... sell from the highs buy from the lows... the stochastic is hanging out there i dont know it yet ))) how to watch it i dont know - i dont understand it.... i need to get rid of it...so i just periodically toss in different oscillators...but i do look at the price... short=sell, long=bye...