EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 82

strangerr:
Total:)))

There you go....Maybe there are younger traders...dunno

On the subject: want to sell already, but feel that something is wrong, on the fence for now...

Noterday:

Come on, don't bother =) There's been a lot of people here))))

By the way, I'm not an old guy either, I'm not a teenager either, I'm only 23 or already =)))

i don't want to tell))) i'm not worried in general ... as a teenager i meant the age of market activity ... more experienced traders usually don't ask questions like these

some younger people out there... they're just making noise... lots of energy, like robots pipsqueak))))

i'm like strangerr: not a boy anymore....

Vizard:

I'm like strangerr: not a boy anymore....

Neither am I :))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I have 4 years of pure trading experience :)

Anyway, if they give me 1.2660 again, I'll probably sell.

Noterday:
me too :))))))))))))))))))))))))))

you're just getting started... ))))) the system seems to have worked out = good... good for you... don't get too hung up on the market it's not going anywhere... more time for girls and partying ))))

should still be up - white blunt candle on n1...

Vizard:

more time for girls and partying ))))

I'm married, and I'm happy about it =)

I think so far, but in general, we have to wait for the first waves of the fall and then we'll get into it. So I'd better wait, especially today is the semifinals =)))

Noterday:

I'm married, and I'm happy about it =)

well...so for the family ))))

Vizard:

I can open another 100 ... from anywhere and come out with a +

Woah woah woah all the cosmonauts )))let's do it see.

N.I.K.T.O.:

Woah woah woah all the cosmonauts )))let's do it and see.

well - another prediction came true... (about a teenager)...and that's a good thing...

Folks, does anyone use Bill Williams' methods in their trading strategies? Not Larry! But Bill!??

I just opened his book (he uses the method of calculation of the end of the fifth wave), and it turns out that before the deep drop, we will see the Euro between 1.2760 and 1.2940.

I will leave it for the future, at the same time we will check if it is true =)

Noterday:

Folks, does anyone use Bill Williams' methods in their trading strategies? Not Larry! But Bill!??

I just opened his book (he uses the method of calculation of the end of the fifth wave), and it turns out that before the deep drop, we will see the Euro between 1.2760 and 1.2940.

I will leave it for the future, at the same time we will check if it is true =)

Which book? Throw in the link, please.