EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 78

Yen has a triangle, if it breaks it will pull it all down

Alexan:

Does it matter whether you trade Euro-Dollar or Dollar-Euro? Sounds like some kind of perversion. :)))

What broker has such miracles - GBPEUR - spread 7.0?

On one pair there would be one trade - the Euro.

The other pair (if there was one) would have a different trade - the Dollar.

A big spread?

USD-JPY 200 pips - easy.......

Apologies for being off-topic, I just don't see anything interesting on EUR-USD at the moment.

I think a reversal tendency is beginning to emerge, but it's too early to put something (imho)

Why the EUR-USD? Who identified this pair as the world's flagship?

Why waste time waiting for the signal of your favourite currency pair?

For example, the EUR-JPY is a "tasty piece of cake" selling.........

N.I.K.T.O.:

Why EUR-USD? Who identified it as the world's flagship pair?

what are you talking about? )))))))))) read the thread title........

N.I.K.T.O.:

Why the EUR-USD? Who identified this pair as the world's flagship?

Why waste time waiting for the signal of your favourite currency pair?

For example, the EUR-JPY is a "tasty piece of cake" selling.........

If your strategy is based on wave analysis, then EURUSD is the preferred pair imho.

This is where passions boil, this is where the psychology of the crowd works most clearly, this is what an elliot is based on (correct me if I'm wrong).

OlegTs:

If your strategy is based on wave analysis, then EURUSD is the most preferable pair, imho.

This is where passions boil, where the psychology of the crowd works most clearly, which is what the elliot is based on (correct me if I'm wrong).

But then again - not all wave analysts are here (I am not one of them)... just a topic for discussion...

Vizard:

but then again - not all volnoviks are here (i am not one of them)... just a thread about the euro... that's what we discuss...

We discuss what is relevant at the moment in every way possible .............

the main thing is to have something in your pocket and not just blah-blah of euphanates.

Well, every pair behaves differently. Yes, a signal is a signal, but I´ve learned to "feel the market" using specific symbols for a long time.

I've been comparing the euras with a girl lately, so before going to her for "pies" you have to talk to her first ;)

In general, when you trade one instrument for a long time, you get to know it better, its habits and its possible vagaries... so ....

If I get into EURJPY now - somehow it immediately becomes unpleasant)))) I'd rather wait for a signal on the EUR...., after all I have a buy on it and I'm not a fan of multitrading....

Noterday:

Well, every pair behaves differently. Yes, there is a signal, but I learned to "feel the market" on a particular pair and for a long time.

The euro has been compared to a girl lately, so before going to her for "cakes" - you have to talk to her first).

So, when you trade one instrument for a long time, you get to know it better, its habits and its possible vagaries... so....

And if I get into EURJPY now - it gets unpleasant)))) I'd rather wait for a signal on the EUR.... - after all, I have a buy on it, and I'm not a fan of multi-trading....

I agree with everything...we need to watch the longs now...there is a reversal pattern on n1...the bulls should not miss their chance...time is running out...

at the breakdown of 2575 to short with a target of 2545 (30)