EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 58

Насколько им можно доверять? И многие показатели мне, "марксисту" - не совсем понятны. ;)

Sorento, not everyone is very clear to me myself. The level of detail is above standard methaquot - probably even redundant.

There are a few questions:

Max. conseq. Winners 68 54 68
Max. conseq. Losers 53 27 53

Very large numbers - even if they are just maximum series. This is usually the case with pipsing systems, but yours doesn't look like it.

It suggests a strong dependency of trades. Have you beaten Bernoulli?

2. The profit factor is very good, the number of trades for such a PF cannot be called unrepresentative.

3. How is the Sharpe Ratio calculated here?

Mathemat:

Sorento, not everyone is very clear to me myself. The level of detail is above standard methaquot - probably even redundant.

There are a few questions:

Very large numbers - even if they are just maximum series. This is usually the case with pipsing systems, but yours doesn't look like it.

This suggests a strong reliance on trades. Have you beaten Bernoulli?

2. Profit factor is very good, the number of trades for such a PF cannot be called unrepresentative.

3. How is Sharpe Ratio calculated here?

It's NT (Ninja)...

Х3.

For Sharpe, the period (a week) is short. Maybe.

I once asked the developers to strengthen the MT5 report.

It's 5 minutes of work for them, and millions of hours of cutbacks for us to analyse.

;)

Well, as far as I recall, the developers said that you could enter any of your own parameters in the five-year report. Or is it?

You can't take all the parameters into account anyway. If you have to, you just go ahead and write it. In fact, this could also be done in the report for Quartet.

Mathemat:
Well, as far as I remember, the developers said that you can enter any of your own parameters in the five-year report. Or is it not?

Yeah... As always, you can make your own report.

And even try to sell it. :D

But, who prevents "well-established grades" from being folded into a standard rapoort?

;)

Let them be unnecessary to someone.

For me, as a writer - Ah, the investor, it's only in pleasure.

Both "overshooting" and "averaging" can be seen as in the palm of my hand.

The timing and volume of the position is an interesting factor.

On the other hand...))

Vizard:

Oksana, don't cry... the market is not going anywhere....

Psychology and herd instinct are our enemies ... I've noticed - as soon as I start trading on the forum + chatting by ICQ ... profitability either drops sharply or none at all (like today - all day on the fence)))...

One has to listen to the market...

Good luck to all of us and profits....

All right, thanks for the good words :-)

I do not consider myself a super-duper trader, so I often listen to the opinion of more experienced traders :-) I made a correct forecast 125 times and if all my forecasters say in one voice that it will go in the other direction I cancel mine and start waiting for a public one. It ends up badly.

That was the case yesterday. I`ve come to a conclusion that manual trading is probably not for me because of this reason. I traded with an Expert Advisor, it is better to use robot, it is not as intelligent as a human, but it is not emotional and its actions are more predictable.)

waitra:

All right, thanks for the good words :-)

I do not consider myself a super-duper trader, so I often listen to the opinion of more experienced traders :-) I have made a correct forecast 125 times. If I get all opponents saying in one voice that it will go in the other direction, I cancel mine and start waiting for a public one. It ends up badly.

That was the case yesterday. I`ve come to a conclusion that manual trading is probably not for me because of this reason. I'd rather use robot, it is not as intelligent as a human, but it is not prone to emotions and its actions are more predictable.)

It can be fixed, there is only one problem - when you learn to cope with their feelings, they almost all disappear((( As they say in a fairy tale: when you kill dragons, the hardest thing is not to become one of them.