EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 19

On the poundbucks no, bears are in force if I'm not mistaken, now is a good time to get into the sell side =)

waitra:

What a shot the poundbucks took! Did Osborne really bite the bears, or was it a divisive breakdown of the stops?

It's just the Americans waking up:)

I made up my mind... I sold the gold =))) A small lot.

Guided by my forecast this morning. If you're interested, go back a few pages (page 17)

With this(https://c.mql4.com/forum/2010/06/goldH4_1_small.gif)

What's interesting, as long as I observe XAUUSD, is that it always behaves differently =))))

If we take EURUSD it's easier, lots of moments are repeating or they are visually similar, or even the same))) But with gold it's always unique))

Noterday:

What's interesting, as long as I watch XAUUSD, is that it always behaves differently =))))

If we look at the pair EURUSD, it is easier, lots of moments repeat, or they are visually similar, or even the same)))) But with gold it's always unique)))

What's unique about it. The simplest thing...

NikT_58:

What's unique about it? The simplest thing...

It's not very interesting.

waitra:

On the poundbucks no, bears are in force if I'm not mistaken, now is a good time to get into the sell side =)

The calculation is wrong.

odiseif:

the calculation is wrong

correct

NikT_58:

What's unique about it? The simplest...

Well if you are one of those for whom gold is an asylum tool, then I agree, the simplest thing. Only I am probably one of the few who do not believe in its infinite growth =)))

And about uniqueness - for example, those laws that work on euro (not even laws, but simple technical indicators), easily put to shrugs the trader who begins to use them on the gold =) In general, I think that to trade on this instrument there should be a different psychology of trading. This is my opinion, do not even shout =)

and I decided to buy gold a little early, do you think I should close the position or let it hang