EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 13

Lesta 22.06.2010 00:54

It's all meant to be like this.... I agree the targets below are probably just about right:

Redbull:

Lesta 22.06.2010 00:54

That's the way it's supposed to be.... I agree the targets at the bottom are probably like this roughly:

Lesta, don't you get tired of fooling people with your pictures? You show pips-on-pips inputs, but the outputs are "probably like this approximation".

It's clear that you have a tight grid of pending orders, then you close unimportant and losing orders and leave one as a kind of a cool trader.

Turn off the stupid spotlight?

In fact, wouldn't it be easier to use photoshop?

I talked about this back in the old thread =))))))

Then nailed it....

That's what I think:

p.s. Few people here have a demo, mostly everyone is on the real thing...

Hip, no grid, no photoshop... I'm not a niroba to draw.

Don't get all uppity... There has been talk that yes where to go without pictures, I always show my open poses, especially since the charts are not from a "demo"

Lesta:

Hip, no grid, no photoshop... I'm not a niroba to draw.

Don't get all uppity... there was some talk that yes where to go without pictures, i always show my open poses, especially since the charts are not from a "demo"

You're talking shit. If you had such accurate entries, you could close on such a close horizon with similar accuracy. But no, you've got a grid of tp's. So your entrances are on the grid.
An alternative - try to explain the phenomenon that you open in pips, but close with a finger in the sky.

gip:

You're talking rubbish. If you had such accurate entries, you could close on such a close horizon with similar accuracy. But no, you got a net of tp. So your entrances are on the grid.
An alternative - try to explain the phenomenon that you open in pips, but close with your finger in the sky.

Humour sir... humour....

The inputs are according to the system, but the outputs are according to the same system, but the signal is reversed... It's another thing that sometimes you've had enough... You don't wait for the signal, you close as much as you have.

*You don't wait for the signal, you close as much as you have.

Gold

Gip, how old are you? Why are you so often rude to everyone? Everyone's doing the same thing...

And Lesta's great! :) Everything's clear and systematic! There's genius in simplicity:)

and who thinks so on the eu or assumptions similar to gold ?

sever30:

and who thinks so on the eu or assumptions similar to gold ?

Above is my post, or haven't you gentlemen woken up yet ? =)