EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 12

Something strange is going on with the indices! Collapse strong and fast in the last hour :

NQU0 (Nasdaq)

Come on a collapse... I've put in my first buy in months.

Who's good with computers? Have two laptops, the 1st has XP, the 2nd w7, the first on the LAN, VPN using mac address, connected to the internet, I want to connect them via wifi and give the second access to the internet. Two weeks reading forums, came from two computer services + craftsmen, one honestly admitted that they do not know how, the rest did not confess, but the result is evident. The upshot is that they are now offering to rip and install XP. Help please.

rid:

Something strange is going on with the indices! Collapse strong and fast in the last hour :

NQU0 (Nasdaq)

It's all meant to be....

Gold has stopped in a very interesting pose, if it bounces back from this level now and goes up, it will go higher than before.

Gold in the alpari terminal has frozen at all, became 1233.45 for good, who is there write the price for now.

alpari 00.26

RekkeR:

Gold has stopped in a very interesting pose, if it bounces back from this level now and goes up, it will go higher than before.

Gold in the Alpari terminal has frozen at all, it is 1233.45, who is there write the price for now.

not just gold...

RekkeR:
Who's good with computers? Have two laptops, the 1st stands XP, the 2nd w7, the first on a local link, VPN using mac address, connected to the internet, I want to combine them via wifi and give the second access to the internet. Two weeks reading forums, came from two computer services + criminals, one honestly admit that they do not know how, the rest did not confess, but the result is evident. The upshot is that they are now offering to rip and install XP. Help please.

What does "tear down seven" have to do with it?

1) Laptops usually have WiFi clients. It is unlikely that you can connect the clients to each other.

2) What do you call a VPN? A special secured tunnel organized with third party software (OnenVPN, KerioVPN, etc.) or regular protocols (PPTP, PPoE, etc.).

In any case, you just need to buy an access point that knows how to pick up a VPN connection.

AlexSTAL:

What does "tear down seven" have to do with it?

1) Laptops usually have WiFi clients. It is unlikely that you can connect the clients to each other.

2) What do you call a VPN? A special secured tunnel organized with third party software (OnenVPN, KerioVPN, etc.) or regular protocols (PPTP, PPoE, etc.).

In either case, you simply need to buy an access point that knows how to pick up a VPN connection.

As far as I remember, point-to-point wifi connections have not been cancelled yet :-). Well, there is still a chance to tick the lan connection Internet connection sharing (organize bridge from wifi to lan), but better of course router with wifi, nat, vpn and mac address substitution on the external interface to avoid problems with the ISP when you change the contracted equipment.

Defeat325:

not just gold...

I am talking about the gold chart in my alpari and fhdd terminals, shut down, stopped and they were idle for almost an hour. The other monitored charts had movement at that time, they shifted in time, but gold froze at 00.26 and there was not a single movement on the minutes for an hour, uvs at that time everything was working and running. That's the kind of thing, note the chart on the left was left standing and the one on the right was running.

Catch if you know candlestick analysis, look at H4, there is a reversal combination