EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 9

This is how the new trading session started today!

In the upside, Oats ("Oats are expensive these days").

Copper is in the 2nd place. But for copper we expected seasonal growth (and no mistake!).

Precious metals are also rising. And commodity prices (oil, fuel oil and gasoline).

Natural gas has gone up in price. They say - it is getting more expensive (contrary to seasonal trends) - as an alternative fuel option due to the situation in the Gulf of Mexico.

Grain tools are also in the plus zone. However. For corn we expect seasonal price declines in the last decade of June!

Currency instruments (in strange company with cattle futures) are consolidating closer to the zero zone, remaining in a tiny plus/minus zone for now!

Stock indices are up, but already seem to have started a downward reversal...

rid:

This is how the new trading session started today!

Rid, tell me where you trade?

Alexan:

Yes, it's going that way. But I think a major correction is just around the corner. Something's overbought, that's a shame. But gold is a tricky instrument, it doesn't care about overbought.

Isn't the wolf down on the gold on 1N?

What do you mean, where? Real accounts are opened in 3 or 4 brokerage companies.

I trade commodity and stock futures in Broco (to a large extent) and in Alpari (to a lesser extent).

The situation on the Euro is curious. A breakout or a bounce from trend support is coming!

EURUSD, H1

Let me remind you of Alexander's USDCHF chart

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/5831/166o.gif

Remember someone fiercely arguing about this =)))))

RekkeR:

Isn't the Wolf down on 1N?

We have experts on the Wolf. We're waiting for your comments. Stranger!

rid:

What do you mean, where? Real accounts are opened with 3 or 4 brokerage companies.

I trade commodity and stock futures in Broco (to a large extent) and in Alpari (to a lesser extent).

I trade in Broco( - to a certain extent) and in Alpari (to a lesser extent).

Stranger, Stranger, Stranger...!!!!

Bailed on everything Stranger and went off to where Noterday's friend isn't now, to admire the ocean and occasionally poke at the buttons of an exclusive laptop. Or again his relatives have harnessed him to sell young potatoes at the Trojeschi vegetable market.

Noterday:

Let me remind you of Alexander's USDCHF chart

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/5831/166o.gif

Remember someone fiercely arguing about this =)))))

No, I wasn't really arguing about it. I was waiting for this chiff to fall until the next Fiba, with the obligatory bounce, as Fiba is strong. But there is no guarantee that this bounce has already taken place: the Fiba targets are almost always achieved with great accuracy. Theoretically, we could go even lower.

Mathemat:

No, I wasn't really arguing. I was waiting for this chiff to fall until the next Fiba, with the obligatory bounce, as Fiba is strong. But there is no guarantee that this bounce has already taken place: the Fiba targets are almost always achieved with great accuracy. Theoretically, we could go even lower.

Well, yes, but the forecast is not for H1 in principle, but for a larger TF.