EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 8

• Login: 2413831
  • Investor password: on1mjjd
  • Alpari Demo Server

If you want you can watch how the robot works (funny sounding pun)

P.S. Damn, how the branch began to fly! This is something! In three seconds messages are sent :)))

I think 1.25 will be.

On gold, who has any thoughts? Does it have a near-term limit? Or will everyone run for gold? What does the FA say?

Alexan:

I really hope you have arrived, Xenia. It's time to get on with the usual downward spiral.

No. There's almost no reaction to Soros and Modis

fast, thank you matemata

Alexan:

Any thoughts on gold? Does it have a near-term limit? Or will everyone run for gold? What does the FA say?

I think gold will continue to rise, nearest target is 1288

Alexan:

According to Morgan Stanley experts, the dollar could get stronger against non-Asian currencies, following China's decision on Saturday to end its 2-year unchanged yuan-dollar peg. Morgan Stanley reiterated its short position in the euro, British pound sterling, Australian dollar and its long position in the US currency, South Korean won and Singapore dollar. Source: Forexpf.ru - Forex News

What do you think? Is the bank right?

For example, when you come to the bank for a loan, they tell you that as of tomorrow we are lowering the interest rate and giving a bonus to new customers, is this realistic?

Goje:
I think gold will continue to rise, nearest targets 1288

Yeah, it's going that way. But I think a big correction is around the corner. It's overbought. Gold is a tricky instrument though, it doesn't care about the overbought.

Alexan:

Yes, it's going that way. But I think a major correction is just around the corner. Something's overbought. Gold is a tricky instrument though, it does not care about the overbought.
Yes, correction is around the corner, but it is too early, we need to go higher to have a good correction.