EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 7

NikT_58:
Today, tomorrow is just up, my opinion is a reversal of the euras to the north.

I have also decided that if there is no weekly swing, then finita la comedy.

GoVegas:
The euro (pound, yen, etc.) futures contracts expire in mid-March, June, September and December.

Is this the middle of the month?

Why are you arguing? You'd better ask each other what is going on.

GoVegas, you write that it is an expiration, so explain at what points it occurs and in what time range? And in general, the mechanism of this expiration is not fully understood. How does it work before expiration?

And then I watched the futures, there is not much volume to move the rate.

Do you guys think it's time for the majors to turn around and continue falling?

My aussie, pound and eu have long been signalling a sell signal. The question to the wave-drivers is whether the latest movement is similar to the terminal (KDT) of the pound and the euro. On the aussieen the triangle has worked out in the 4th wave I think. Fifth has gone. I'm in favour of a fall.

Alexan:

My aussie, pound and eu have long been signalling a sell signal. The question to the wave-drivers is whether the latest movement is similar to the terminal (KDT) of the pound and the euro. On the aussieen the triangle has worked out in the 4th wave I think. Fifth has gone. I'm in favour of a fall.

I put it to Breakeven, think I'm on the fence and waiting for the Amerks.

I think they're gonna decide everything.

Alexan:

I agree about the pound, if the channel is broken I will sell with a target of 1.45

Guys, will we see 1.25 on the Eurobucks today? - Or are we there yet? :-/

I really hope you have arrived, Xenia. It's time to get on with the usual downward spiral.

Down!!!!!!!!! :-))))))))))))))

forte928:

About 1.2448 I agree with you the rest after the move to 1.1710 is over

According to Morgan Stanley experts, the dollar could get stronger against non-Asian currencies, following China's decision on Saturday to end its 2-year unchanged yuan-dollar peg. Morgan Stanley reiterated its short position in the euro, British pound sterling, Australian dollar and its long position in the US currency, South Korean won and Singapore dollar. Source: Forexpf.ru - Forex News

What do you think? Is the bank right?