my EA is wrongly coded I am not a coder,A paid coder collapsed the idea,can somebody help me with my EA.

Hello friends

I used paid service from one of the coders in this job board and in vain.

I have the EA can somebody help me rectify its error I have been fighting with the useless coder who coded it wrongly without reading my strategy.

I basically asked for a EA with cci and price channels.He did code wrong way and he is not able to rectify it.

I am waiting for the EA to trade live for 2 months.coder wasted one and a half month without coding it properly.

All efforts proved to be vain, I am raising support for my EA which is a minor hindrance which causes large problems in taking trades of buy and sell.

I seek someone with coding experience help me to solve this problem.

I have attached the EA here:

Trades are taken wrong and not as described by me.I am not a coder but a trader hence I can describe the trading pattern which I use.Please help me to modify the EA attached.

price action channels should take trade as : price when entering lower bands from bottom take a trade of buy (and if reverses the same lower band close and open in the opposite direction -which is sell )

alike when price enters the upper band from top is sell.(if trade reverses there close and open in the opposite direction which is buy).

if price is above both the channels buy and if price is below the channels sell -this is the logic.But the coder is unable to understand the logic and made a vain of 2 months.

so I seek some experts to help me get the problem rectified. 

Files:
CCI_1.mq4  7 kb

Have you used the Jobs service? As far as I see you have never ordered any EA using our Jobs service, so you aren't able to apply to arbitration. But you can order EA to new developer.

nair:

I used paid service from one of the coders in this job board and in vain.

I have the EA can somebody help me rectify its error I have been fighting with the useless coder who coded it wrongly without reading my strategy.

I basically asked for a EA with cci and price channels.He did code wrong way and he is not able to rectify it.

Some comments of the discussion has been deleted.

Forum is not the place for any complaints.

There is a Jobs Service, the disputes between the Customer and Developer can be solved in Arbitration.