A suggestion to the administration - page 18

Mathemat:

DDFedor has long been an author and contributor to the famous spammers thread. The vast majority of his suggestions were supported by reputable members (not just moderators) when public moderators did not yet exist. In my opinion, this is the best recommendation for being a moderator and having the appropriate rights.

No one said that everyone would immediately become well and pleasant.

What else has he done besides snitching?

Links to Google and how to use the search engine?

Don't be ridiculous...

Are we forming a pack or what?

:)

----

And the ranting of interesting topics has manifested itself here before...

Now they'll just get deleted.

===

Alexei, unsubstantiated deletion of posts - isn't that the height of cynicism?

And cowardly silence... :-D

I see the moderators are already in business, deleting posts. Apparently this idea was a mistake after all. But as they say, you won't get a taste of it until you try it :)

gip:

I see the moderators are already in business, deleting posts. Apparently this was a mistake after all. But as usual, until you try, you never know :).

And I ask you, what kind of posts...?

Anything!

To your Imperial taste...

FreeLance:

SProgrammer:

Every society (strata of society) should/should have a moderator, aka a judge/leader/leader/president/emperor/chiefman/etc.

You should understand this, since you know very well that man is a social creature prone to herd manifestations of his essence. Without a leader, any social society is doomed to anarchy, chaos and disintegration.

joo:

Every society (strata of society) should/should have a moderator, a judge/leader/leader/president/emperor/glovar/etc.

You should understand it, because you know very well that man is a social creature, prone to herd expressions of his essence. Without a leader, any social society is doomed to anarchy, chaos and disintegration.

Crowd psychology, but not Personality psychology.

By the way, Mikhalkov suggested making him Monarch and restoring monarchy accordingly, why didn't you support it?

FreeLance:

What else has he done besides snitching?

Not a snitch, but an undercover agent;)

It seems to me that passions should have settled down by now.

You just have to try to be more restrained in your expressions.

And there won't be any problems.

I understand that some people have a loose tongue, but you have to respect others.

Why is it a mistake? No - it's fine. It just takes time...

===
)))!!! Although the very idea of moderation kills me!)) LOL - sorry...))

joo:

Every society (strata of society) should/should have a moderator, aka a judge/leader/leader/president/emperor/glovar/etc.

You must understand that because you know very well that man is a social creature prone to herd expressions of his essence. Without a leader, any social society is doomed to anarchy, chaos and disintegration.

I don't want to preach to you here - but you are somewhat confusing the moderator and the ringleader. So it seems to me that your answer is not defensible.

** Also here you are in this thread today in my estimation you were rude to me. You probably think I wasn't. Here...

Once registered on a large and well-known forum, wrote one post with a couple of simple questions, and was immediately provided with a list of links for two pages to read and sent to a ban for 2 weeks, and rightly so! And what's in here? And here is a kindergarten, babbling something, wanting to be coddled, their nappies changed. It's just not enough to answer a question - you have to grind it into a fine powder.