grail works and you rest )))) - page 2

Pyxlik2009:
Enjoy and envy those who can't, and those who don't believe all the time let it go )))) but it works )))

Stop 20 pips, profit 2? Sounds like you need a vacation. You should go to the river, go camping or do something else useful.

Tantrik:

Why they don't believe... I don't know. I have 2 of my own, one 20pp. a day, the other 3-5% of the depo a day and everything works for 2 months on the real (2 deposited depo's returned). Manual TS.

Just found and immediately sell - doubtful? immediately robot (robot=loss) pips to kill...

kharko:

2 pips on a trade ... nuh-uh...

Noterday:
Something to be jealous of....

ha ha ha losers ))))) envy envy envy envy )) you have it all backwards )))))

VladislavVG:

Stop 20 pips, profit 2? Sounds like you're the one who needs a vacation. You're on holiday, go to the river, go camping or do something else useful.

another Vasya)) show me your stets, you've got a lot of moose there.)

You know what kind of stats you're going to get in here)))))))))))))))))))))

Noterday:

come on )))) you think this is my first day on the market or what )))) i have no stats )))) and better than yours ))))

So where are the statements? Why don't you want to show your elks?)) So don't tell those who don't have them ))))))

Noterday:

I don't think so...

Pyxlik2009:
So where are the reports? Why don't you want to show your moose?)) So don't tell anyone who doesn't have one ))))))

The baby has fledged, but he started so modestly:

Writing an EA, help me figure out the functions. I'm just getting started.

Noterday:
You know what kind of stats you're going to get here)))))))))))))))))))))

What for? I, for example, unlike the topicstarter, have nothing to sell or prove. I live off this (trade) ;).

And then: the topicstarter doesn't even have a perspective yet, much less experience ;). What's there to discuss with him?

Good luck.

khorosh:

The baby has fledged, but he started so modestly:

Writing an EA, help me understand the functions, I'm just getting started.

This acceleration is from excess nitrates.