Do you have any tactics for dealing with the loca? - page 38

Well yes, 15 and 10... But he has the fake ones - so he's still on the take )))

Tantrik:
So I'm the only one who answered correctly!!!
Half... because I hesitated and deleted the post. So you could say no one answered correctly.

alexx_v:
Half... for I hesitated and deleted the post. So you could say no one answered correctly.
Let's call it a draw.

Abzasc:

Ahem. Can you give us the details?

OK, details.

income:
expense:
+25 counterfeit for the cap.- 25 fake change
+25 change (10+10+5) - 25 (change + cap value)

- 25 returned to the neighbour

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"balance-buldo": -15 rubles and - a cap for a 10-copeck, which at the rate of -25 rubles

ZS: netting in its purest form

Deja vu.

;-)

If it's clean... where did he get -25 roubles?

granit77:
Deja vu.

Thanks for the link :)

But one hell of a lot of it - in any case, in a week someone will start fixing the loki again, inevitably. And someone won't stop and will just keep on ruling the loki :))

Abzasc:

;-)

If it's clean... where did he get -25 roubles?

In the cash register, the condition of the problem says. Besides, the size of the cash register has no effect on the solution of the problem.

alexx_v:

There are no willing participants, so the seller is out of pocket for 25 roubles.

To be precise, the vendor is out 15 roubles and a hat.

Reshetov:
He gave: the hat + 25 roubles to his neighbour + 15 to the buyer. In return, he received 25 fake ones. Total loss: cost of the hat + 40 roubles.

No. It was not the seller who gave 15 rubles, but the neighbour to the buyer (the seller in this case is just an intermediary). The neighbour gave the remaining 10 rubles to the seller through the buyer. She then demanded the money back from the seller (10 rubles) and from the buyer (15 rubles). Since the buyer had already absconded, the seller had to make up for both his part (10 rubles) and the buyer's part (15 rubles). However, he received these 10 rubles for the cap (ie hat as it would be converted into these 10 rubles. which then had to give). The result is 10+15=25 p. loss from the seller.