Do you have any tactics for dealing with the loca? - page 3

Svinozavr:
I really want to sue the guys who invented the lock. It's so mind-blowing.
I'm not a bloodthirsty person, but I would sue them as criminals for these experiments on the psyche.

I like it... (shyly)

Sometimes. S&M extreme. :)

I'm practicing on the euro-dollar now too... It's about time! :D))))

Tantrik:
I'm not familiar with loco at all (unplanned) and so sometimes I'm jealous, sometimes I'm glad I'm not. I don't even know what it looks like? does the pose stop working? - I press a button and everything stops..... (both time and space).
mate! do you need it? You don't know,and thank god. It's weird, though. It's not like we're talking about a Quickie or a Saxo trader. But okay. I don't want to advertise psychotronic weapons here... )))

Svinozavr:
Mate! What do you want? You don't know, thank God. It's weird, though. It's not like we're talking about a Quickie or a Saxo trader. But okay. I don't want to advertise psychotronic weapons here... )))
Thank you.

Do you have a tactic for breaking up a loca ? <br / translate="no">.

I was just too lazy to look around on the net.

========

If you don't know how to use it, you may use a lot of money.

Instead of silently accepting the loss, they open two opposite positions

They have fun with one pair, and they (probably) enjoy thinking about it:

sell close or buy.

ZS.No,still not explained,I feel.

drknn:

Possible rules of lock bidding when trading outside a lock:

Thanks for the tip!

But when there are so many options for locos, it's not clear which options and to which types of locos to apply...

Are there any selection parameters ?

forcegrid:

Thanks for the recommendations !

But with so many options for locos, it's not clear which options to apply to which types of locos...

Are there any selection parameters ?

Well, it's simple - all orders are either Buy or Sell. We go through the longs, calculate the total lot and the average price. The same for shorts. As a result, we obtain only 2 lines - the level of setting a long and the level of setting a short. The distance between the lines will show the drawdown. Spacing of lots will allow to feel the direction of the deposit's skewness.

drknn:

Well, it's simple - all orders are either Buy or Sell. We go through the longs, calculate the total lot and the average price. The same for shorts. As a result, we obtain only 2 lines - the level of setting a long and the level of setting a short. The distance between the lines will show the drawdown. The spacing of lots will allow you to feel the direction of the deposit's skewness.
I wonder how it is? Like FreeLance has in the picture?

There is a more serious question here. The point is that in order to break a lock properly, you need to have a very clear idea of the control points of trend reversal. For example, we have a certain lot. The trend goes upwards and reaches some peak. We have caught the turning point and we close the long positions. (If the deposit allows us, we can open another short at this point) The trend has gone downwards, pulling the deposit out of the drawdown. The downtrend has finished - we again enter long, closing the short positions (all or part of them).

Well, if we have such a good system of catching trend reversal points, then the question is why did we need to place long?

forcegrid:
I wonder how it is? Like FreeLance has in the picture?

Why do I have to spell out all nonsense? Why do not people want to move their brains a bit?

There are 2 buy orders. One with a lot of 0.23 and open at 1.2250. The other with a lot of 0.31 and open at 1.2230. Regardless of where the price is now, what is the aggregate price and entry lot for all the buy orders? Write the formula for calculating the level taking into account the lots of the orders and give the correct answer to the question posed.

drknn:

Why do I have to spell out all that nonsense? Why don't people want to rack their brains a bit?

There are 2 buy orders. One with a lot of 0.23 and open at 1.2250. The other with a lot of 0.31 and open at 1.2230. Regardless of where the price is now, what is the aggregate price and entry lot for all the buy orders? Write the formula for calculating the level taking into account the lots of the orders and give the correct answer to the question posed.

Exposha has calculated everything ... and then what?

The standard iExposure indicator has been in use recently, but I still don't understand how to use it in loca...