Do you have any tactics for dealing with the loca? - page 2

PapaYozh:
You should have put it in Humour.
By the way, some DCs teach "new recruits" the rules of "breaking the locks". And "traders" from the exchanges think that the lock has something to do with arbitrage.

PapaYozh:
You should have put that in "Humour".

if you call it that -

Possible rules for tricking a sucker when trading outside a lockup!

:D)))

Wording! Wait for it...

Good day! Please help me write an EA which would open a new order at once after tp or sl has been passed.

If BUY TP, then BUY is on;

If BUY on SL, then SELL is on;

If SELL on TP, then SELL is on;

If SELL on SL, then BAY is on;

I just started to learn MQL, I've been thinking for days. I can't understand it without help! I would be glad to help!

if you have any ideas, drop me a line!

Top2n:
Good day! Please help me write an EA, so that immediately after the passage of tp or sl in one moment to open a new order.

If you have any ideas write them in your mailbox!

And this is a divorce for whom? :D)))

My orders?

;)

forcegrid:

Got into a bit of a game here, there are lots of moose. Who can tell me how to break it up ? Are there any tactics?

A stop loss is quick and almost imperceptible, and

You can get a nerve disease from breaking up a lock.

forcegrid:

Got into a bit of a game here, there's a loch with a moose in it. Who can tell me how to break it up ? Are there tactics?

OrderCloseBy() rules

I really want to sue the guys who invented the lock. It's so mind boggling...
I'm not a bloodthirsty person, but I would sue them as criminals for these experiments on the psyche.

Svinozavr:
I really want to sue the guys who invented the lock. It's so mind boggling...
I'm not a bloodthirsty person, but I would sue them as criminals for these experiments on the psyche.
And to those who invented glass wool....

Tantrik:
And to those who invented glass wool....
Uh-huh. But that's a bit of a forum issue, isn't it? And then there's asbestos... and a lot of other things...

Svinozavr:
Mm-hmm. But that's a bit of a forum issue, isn't it? And then there's asbestos... and a lot of other things...
I'm a total stranger to locomotive (unplanned), and so sometimes I'm jealous, sometimes I'm glad I'm not. In general, I do not even know what it looks like? is it the pose that stops working? - go minus press a button and everything stops.....( both time and space).