negative balance - page 4

Mischek писал(а) >>

It is better not to invent new words to avoid confusion.

( Equity ) Funds = Balance + Profit on open orders

Based on this true formula the situation in the screenshot should resolve on a stopout when Equity reaches exactly 20% ?

Not at all!

The balance cannot be negative.

We should therefore all agree with the idea that in case of a negative balance the Equity formula changes ! Equity = negative balance + funds - this is the available funds from which the 20% will be counted.

Loky >>:

Исходя из этой истинной формулы ситуация на скриншоте должна разрешится по стопауту при достижении именно Эквити 20% ?

как бы не так!

при этом баланс не может быть отрицательным.

Поэтому всем следует согласиться с мыслью о том, что в случае отрицательного баланса формула Эквити меняется ! Эквити = отрицательный баланс + средства это и есть доступние средства от которых будет отсчитываться 20%

Fucking hell.

I give up.

Mischek писал(а) >>

>> that's fucked up.

I give up.

No, it's just a mistake in the program. Instead of reducing the balance, you should have decreased Equity, otherwise there's a way to fuck up the BC

Mischek >>:

Не морочьте голову бредом
I am speaking from my experience. On Monday morning the balance was negative, there were no open positions, the BC zeroed out the balance.

dabystru >>:
Говорю по своему опыту. В понедельник утром был отрицательный баланс, открытых позиций не было, ДЦ баланс обнулил.

It's different.

The man is confused about definitions.

Loky >>:

да нет это просто ошибка в программе по хорошему вместо того, что минусовать баланс нужно было Средства(эквити) уменьшать, иначе есть способ нахлабучить ДЦ
There is no error in the program... When the MC comes, the BC will forcibly start closing open positions. starting with the highest minus... When the position is closed, the collateral will be released and credited to the balance... So when all positions are closed the balance will be positive...

Mischek писал(а) >>

The man is confused about definitions.

Loky was afraid that if he was left with a negative balance after closing all his orders, he would be charged by DC.

You said that such a situation is impossible.

I said that it is possible between Friday and Monday.

But the brokerage company will not take the money anyway. First, it cannot; second, it is written in the offer that you risk only your deposit; third, the DC has not lost money - it has won your deposit, so it will simply zero out the balance.

dabystru >>:

Loky боялся, что в случае, если у него останется отрицательный баланс после закрытия всех ордеров, то ДЦ с него возьмёт деньги.

Вы говорили, что такая ситуация невозможна.

Я говорю, что возможна в разрыве пятница-понедельник.

Но ДЦ всё равно денег не возьмёт. Во-первых, не сможет; во-вторых, в оферте написано, что вы рискуете только депозитом; в третьих, ДЦ денег не потерял - он выиграл ваш депозит, поэтому он баланс просто обнулит.

Don't confuse the man, that's not what this is about.

Loky >>:

Don't look at the balance at all - it DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING.

For you, there is only the means (equity). It's easier and more correct.

kharko >>:
При закрытии позиции залоговые средства освобождаются и зачисляются в балансе... Т.о. при закрытии всех позиций баланс будет положительный...
Collateral is not deducted from or credited to the balance. The collateral does not change the balance. The balance will change by the amount of profit/loss of the transaction being closed. In the above example there is a profit, so the balance will tend from minus to zero and then may be in plus.