My progress on history ) from 2007.11.11 to 2010.11.11 - page 5

Svinozavr >>:

Раз уж речь об истории зашла...

Дурь какая-то: на М1 в Броко гэп по времени с 5 по 11 мая; на М5 - все нормально - 6, 7 и 10 мая есть. Причем я точно знаю, что эти данные на М1 были - скриншоты есть в моей записи по безгэповым индикаторам.

Это у меня только так?

Hmmm, did you just come into the world? Overload the terminal after gep, in the morning, when the work day starts, and the gep will fall through the cracks.

We'll take it into account, we'll check it out! )

By the way, sorry, ran the same test not in optimisation and the picture (-18.62).

I don't know why, but it seems that during optimization my spread was not counted. I ran the optimization again, the spread is counting. So, alas (.)

Svinozavr >>:

Раз уж речь об истории зашла...

Дурь какая-то: на М1 в Броко гэп по времени с 5 по 11 мая; на М5 - все нормально - 6, 7 и 10 мая есть. Причем я точно знаю, что эти данные на М1 были - скриншоты есть в моей записи по безгэповым индикаторам.

Это у меня только так?

I would be very careful with historical quotes from Broco if I were you. Take a look at the XAU minute chart from two or three months ago. On the Euro they also changed something and recently filled in some curved quotes with non-existent gaps. In general, I test on the euro using Broco's old quotes, if you want I can reset them.

TVA_11 >>:

Вот с С-4 все и началось..

http://https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/125593

где он теперь.. заделывает пространственно временной выверт конечно, откачкой енергии.

Поэтому советники которыми мы поделились, сливают у всех.. (теперь). Но зато мироздание не пропало!

I'm here... While I have a spare minute from patching up the spatio-temporal twist, I will say that the M.O. is too small. Plus apparently your EA is critical to the flow of ticks inside the M1 bar. In other words the reality will be very different from the optimiser runs.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking right now.

Especially when the minute spread is big, really.

C-4 - do you know how the optimizer handles the minute? On what principle and how many ticks it passes.

I thought that all minutes in 4 ticks. But I have never checked it. And now I analyze the course of action of my Expert Advisor (by the way, it is almost swinging) and I see that it plays strangely in big minutes.

Reducing the number of trades correctly, so far, has not worked.

I am not an expert on minute charts. You'd be better advised to consult the "kareefeeks" of pipsing on this subject. Prival in particular deals seriously with this subject.

PapaYozh:

Me too! Me too until November, please!

I can sell for 9999999999999999999999999999999999.9 :)))))))))