The legal side of trading. Does anyone have a FAQ? - page 14

I wonder if this OC acts similarly in their American and English subdivisions? I think not, because Russian trader are not allowed to register an account there and they will kick their ass if the client is unhappy and right. For Russian traders there is a separate lodgepole.

Dezil >>:
Интересно данный ДЦ аналогчно действует и в своих американский и английский подразделениях? Думаю нет, т.к. российскому трейдеру там регистрация счета запрещена, и задницу там им надерут быстро если клиент недоволен и прав. Для отечественных трейдеров создали отдельный лоходром

I don't think so. It's just that some of the concepts and procedures are not yet established and clearly spelled out in our vast expanses. ;)

Unlike "overdeveloped" countries.

Even by the nature of Take Profit execution - many voices.

The Arbitrage member thinks that tprofits are executed accurately without slippage...

After all, the DC regulations and the MT4 reference say

A) "implies closing a previously opened position at a price, which is more profitable for the Client than the current price at the moment of placing the order;".

H) "Take Profit.

Take Profit is intended to make a profit when the price of a financial instrument reaches a predetermined level. Execution of this order leads to closing the position. It is always related to an open position or a pending order. The order can be given only together with a market or a pending order. When checking terms and conditions of this order, the Bid price is used for long positions and the Ask price is used for short positions.

Now read the posts earlier and go to the English-language resource...

------

Gödel's theorem rules shortly. ;)

FreeLance >>:

Так не считаю. Просто на наших просторах часть понятий и процедур еще не устоялись, и чётко не прописаны. ;)

В отличии от "переразвитых" стран.

Даже по характеру исполнения Тейкпрофита - многоголосие.

А теперь почитайте посты ранее и зайдите на англоязычный ресурс...

------

Теорема Гёделя рулит короче. ;)

You're bugging everyone with your innuendo, which is why you keep changing your nickname. I was wondering, do you talk to bandits and policemen the same way?) It's a joke question, of course.

---

I don't understand why you're attached to this take profit, ask someone close to you to help you with the wording of the question? Then maybe we can answer it for you.

Here's what we found in the CRUFD thread

(yes ! - Really - instant execution! Except that the profit after this instant execution went to who knows where, but not to the client. )

rid >>:

Вот что обнаружилось в ветке на КРОУФР

(да уж ! - воистину, - моментальное исполнение! Только вот прибыль после этого моментального ушла неизвестно куда, но только не клиенту. )

Instantaneous from the moment the DC decided to execute it :)

joo писал(а) >>

1) it's not a surprise to me.

2) Further on the text.

He seems to be a competent person, knowledgeable in theory, but he is talking nonsense.
You go to the bank, which has USD and EUR. The exchange rate of EURUSD=1.2. You buy 83.33EUR for 100USD. Do you need a counterparty? Of course not.
One month has passed. EURUSD=1.3. You sell your 83.33EUR at 108.33USD. The profit in your pocket is 8.33USD.
Do you need a counter position? Of course not.
Or so. A month has passed. The exchange rate has fallen to EURUSD=1.1. You sell your 83.33EUR for 91.66USD. Your loss is 8.33USD.
Do you need a counter position? Of course not.

You thought that there was no sense to make change, so you took a 10 000USD perpetual loan, leaving 100 USD as a collateral. Of course, nobody will give you the 10,000USD, and you will keep it in the bank. This is called leveraged trading.
So, the EURUSD exchange rate is 1.2. You buy 83333.33EUR for your 100,000USD.
One month has passed. EURUSD=1.3. You sell your 8333.33EUR for 10833.33USD. You return 10,000USD to the bank, getting back your 100USD. The profit in your pocket is 833.33USD. And that's 933.33USD in your pocket.
Pretty cool, huh? But this is if you were lucky and guessed the direction of the exchange rate.
And if you didn't. Then, at the rate of 1.21, your account will be zeroed out, because the bank will stay with us and take your 100 quid.

Like this. And all this, of course, without taking into account the commission. The profit will be less, but the loss is greater.

Of course, I have simplified the description, but in general this is how the machine called FOREX works. To execute very large trade orders from clients, the broker takes the funds from the bank (again, the money remains in the bank). In most cases, however, the broker provides clients' orders with his own internal balance. If it is honest. And there is nothing wrong with that, because to secure all leveraged client applications, the broker is still credited by the bank, if he is not a bank himself.

And if it is a kitchen, then clients' bids are not secured in any way and the client's profit is the broker's loss. That is the difference between a "kitchen" and a "non-cookery".

Again, counter positions are not necessary for forex transactions. This is not FB or TB or exchange or OTC options for which counter positions are required.

I apologise to the public for indulging in such simple truths, but I have to do it for the difficult ones.

And on the subject: contracts must be enforced. If there are doubts it is necessary to refuse to cooperate with our broker.

With an infinite amount of currency and no regulation on the open foreign exchange position

FreeLance >>:

Теорема Гёделя рулит короче. ;)

"Due to the vagueness of his thoughts, the literary intellectual can be fooled by chance."

:)

keep the topic up to date - maybe next time the DCs will work for us instead of making money from us

After all, we're paying them a spread, we're not bringing them money on a silver platter... like we don't need it, so please go ahead and screw the masochistic fools...