The legal side of trading. Does anyone have a FAQ? - page 10

gip >>:

Я всегда смотрю на техническую часть. Если котировки читерят, если терминал зависает, если поток котировок прерывается в ответственный момент и нельзя даже стопы переставить в течение 20 минут, то эта компания для меня лично уже не уважаемая, а так, обычный ДЦ :))
You'd better see how this company knocks down stops and works candlestick analysis:))) (all in my opinion of course)

mydone >>:
между прочим за прямые оскарбления полагается уголовная ответственность по законам нашей пусть и попустительствующей всякого рода обману родины
You think? So all the people who wrote "cheating, thieving DC" will go to jail or at least be fined? Is there any hope they'll be held accountable for their words?

timbo >>:
Про отложку уже всё было сказано несколько раз. Отложка была не исполнена т.к. прошло время экспирации. Всё согласно регламента. Есть хоть какие-то аргументы у толпы шариковых? Только извечный стон: "все ДЦ жулики".

Postponement not executed due to technical reasons of the DC. Contrary to the conditions stated by the company. I have not seen any objections or arguments from you.

mydone >>:
Я думаю байки про ECN это новый способ дать уверенность и привлечь еще капиталлы

You're thinking so much, I'm beginning to worry you won't overheat. :)

Maybe you should mix your thoughts with facts a little bit. :)

gip >>:
Ниробы вы что ли? Не узнал вас в гриме :)

It's so nice to watch Gip and timbo defend each other and flub each other - maybe it's to stop the discussion. I am withdrawing from this type of conversation. For newbies, read the thread from the beginning.

(Now most likely will be 4-5 posts to clean up this post deeper):)

gip >>:

Отложка неисполнена по техническим причинам ДЦ. В противоречие заявленным компанией условиям.

Well, it's clear that the technical. Although technically the problem is solved elementary as stated above.

The technical director's name is on the soap! :))

gip >>:

Отложка неисполнена по техническим причинам ДЦ. В противоречие заявленным компанией условиям. Не видел от тебя возражений и аргументов.
The hold is not executed because the expiry time set by the client has elapsed. If it had been executed, it would have been a violation of the rules.

Andrei01 >>:

Ну дык ясное дело шо по техническим. Хотя технически проблема решается элементарно как было сказано выше.

Техдиректора на мыло! :))

This will not change anything - people have already been fired for knocking down stops (look on the internet for a similar discussion) and why fire them, it's not like they pocketed the money :)))

timbo >>:
Отложка неисполнена т.к. истекло время экспирации, которое выставлено клиентом. Если бы она была исполнена - это было бы нарушение регламента.

The expiry time was after the price reached the specified level, even with enough time margin for ECN execution. You are showing your unprofessionalism.

timbo >>:
Отложка неисполнена т.к. истекло время экспирации, которое выставлено клиентом. Если бы она была исполнена - это было бы нарушение регламента.
As I understand it, the expiry time has already expired "in the process of being executed", which means that technically the pending order should have triggered at least at some price.