The interaction of markets. - page 8

Risk >>:

Да что ты говоришь :) Как заговорил когда на бабки поставили :)

ACF SPY minus 10%. Is there an addiction or not? Yes - but that doesn't mean I'm going to make money off of it.

Don't be so careful, you'll have a long time to justify yourself; and don't forget the brackets:)

FOXXXi писал(а) >>

You've been mateing yourself for a long time now with your cowardly shouting, but when it comes to specifics, you come up with some big pearls, one of which I highlighted in blue. My kindness to you is already running out: statistical significance, dependence and probability are different things.

Static relevance :)))) ... No, Dependence is there ... with high statistical significance :)))

Did you understand what you said??? statistical significance :))

Okay, my little scaredy-cat ... I'm sick of you :)

But write again :)

Risk >>:

Меня всегда бесят утверждения - НО ТЫ ПРОСТО НЕ ЗНАЕШЬ, в контексте ТВОИХ ИДИОТСКИХ УМОЗАКЛЮЧЕНИЙ. Это только в твоей башке есть ВЕДОМЫЕ И ВЕДУЩИЕ на фондовом рынке, это только у тебя корреляция к чему-то стремится, когда это величина не зависит от времени !, это только у тебя доля акций в разных индексах ОДИНАКОВАЯ.

Знаток индексов, хренов. Лучше бы ты не влезал, а сидел бы тихо как бычно, а то влез ... и развеял все сомнения.

Вот тебе последний шанс оправдаться: Какие два принципиальных отличия есть в расчете индекса DOW от SP500 ?

А вообще, лучше действительно закроем тему, а то тебе же хуже, ибо пробелы и заблуждения намного серьезнее чем я мог представить.

You're just a complete moron. Your comments are null and void. I have to justify myself to you... )))

IDIOT, absolute ignoramuses, old clowns, complete cretinism, Pustule, bullshit, PUPPY BREAKING, YOUR IDIOTIC IMMUNICATIONS, Fucking know-it-all, dickhead, fart in a puddle, wonder in feathers, rats, weirdo, cowardly shouting, no-good perls, yap, yap, little scared coward, complete retard.

I read it and enjoyed it! That's how one little, harmless lunatic can turn a discussion of a boring topic into a fountain.

But no one has heard any fresh thoughts from you...

Alex5757000 писал(а) >>

You're a complete moron. Your comments are a total dime a dozen. I'm gonna have to defend myself to you. )))

How can d. be incomplete? or zero - complete or incomplete? drove the boy to hysteria, you're pathetic.

And if you don't know the subject, at least save your nerves, you've already eaten your teeth... but if you ever figure out how to calculate indices, at least save up for a dentist.

NiKkel писал(а) >>

IDIOT, absolute ignoramuses, old clowns, complete cretinism, Pustule, bullshit, PUPPY BREAKING, YOUR IDIOTIC IMAGINATIONS, Fucking know-it-all, dickhead, fart in a puddle, wonder in feathers, rats, weirdo, cowardly shouting, no-good perls, yap, yap, little scared coward, complete retard.

I read it and enjoyed it! That's how one little, harmless lunatic can turn a discussion of a boring topic into a fountain.

But no one has heard any fresh thoughts from you...

In the animal world there are scavengers like this... ...and here they come in here with no money, no ideas and they're looking for freebies. The poor guy read eight pages and didn't find anything. I understand, it's a shame.

But I'm appointing you my chronicler... You seem to be the best at writing down other people's stories.)

Risk >>:

Как д. может быть незаконченным ? или ноль - полным или неполным ? довели мальчика до истерики, жалок ты.

А если не знаешь предмета, нервы хоть побереги, зубы уже съел ... но если, все-таки, когда-нибудь поймешь как рассчитываются индексы, может на стоматолога и накопишь.

I won't stoop to your level.

You're the one who's pathetic.

Alex5757000 писал(а) >>

I won't stoop to your level.

You're the one who's pathetic.

So you've been down? If you can compare levels.)

I wonder where you get your complexes from...

Risk >>:

В мире животных есть такие падальщики ... а здесь приходят, без денег, без идей и рыщут в поисках халявы. Прочитал бедный аж 8 страниц, и ничего не нашел. Понимаю, обидно.

Но, назначаю тебя своим летописцем ... похоже записывать за другими у тебя получается лучше всего :)

O great and mighty Master! May I, a lowly one, call you simply Master?

Hear from the height of your greatness, O MASTER, to your lowly and despised disciples and commoners! Show to the world your greatness and your wisdom - formulate briefly (5 - 6 lines) your great teaching about the INTERACTIVITY OF MARKETS! So that no doubt remains in the minds of all those who encroach on your greatness, not knowing what they are doing! Come down here and give us a little something. Short, clear, precise, just the way you know how to do it.

We wait with awe and awe, O MASTER!

about "master-slave", I would like to say this:

Markets as super-complex organisms (objects) may

to violate the principles of conventional, linear logic, like

"cause-effect", "master-slave" and demonstrate

so called chain logic, like "which came first day or night",

"the chicken or the egg".

That is, tools that lead to the usual causal logic.

logic, er... simplify the task, linearise it, i.e.

It must be understood that this is a simplification and therefore it must be treated as such.

that is, one should not raise the bar of expectations.