The interaction of markets. - page 4

I don't know, I didn't say that. :)

Risk >>:

Будем считать, что Вы меня развели на просмотр данного опуса.

После того как Ваш приятель делает ЭТО:

sell 0.07 pam0 +94.502
buy 0.04 sik0 -21.00

ставлю ему диагноз ИДИОТ. Но возможно, человек он хороший.

I understand your clinical "courage" . When you know the person isn't here and won't respond to your boorishness then your mannerisms are understandable. Of course, you can also sass the absent person, knowing that there will be no response. Try to insult him there. You will get such a response that you will not be satisfied!

However. I'm not quite sure what you're unhappy with here? The total profit margin of a paired trade?

Or do you understand something else by the words "does THIS"?

I, for example, see that strictly on multi-year seasonal lines of the 3rd decade of April there was a pair entry in precious metals (buying spread SI - PA) and this spread closed with a total profit of +73.5 $

And you seem to see something else here... What got you so offended in this trade if you were so subtly sassy to the person assigned to you?

//-------------

SI - PA -

rid писал(а) >>

I understand your clinical "courage" . When you know the person is not here and won't respond to your rudeness, your behavior is understandable. Of course, you can also sass the absent person, knowing that there will be no response. Try to insult him there. You will get such a response that it will be very painful for you!

However. I'm not quite sure what you're unhappy with here? The total profit margin of a paired trade?

Or do you understand something else by the words "does THIS"?

I, for example, see that strictly on multi-year seasonal lines of the 3rd decade of April there was a pair entry in precious metals (buying spread SI - PA) and this spread closed with a total profit of +73.5 $

And you seem to see something else here... What got you so offended in this trade if you were so subtly sassy to the person assigned to you?

//-------------

SI - PA -

I wasn't being snide, I was stating a fact. That's one. You and your mate are total ignoramuses of pair trading. That's two. And believe me, people with that knowledge... bring your buddy here, the old clowns are getting boring :)

And finally, who trades at this broker, that ... you know what I mean.

P.S. And by the way, if a man I do not know, it does not give him the right to write all sorts of nonsense.

Swetten писал(а) >>
Correlation.

Girl, aren't you confusing effect with cause ?

Risk писал(а) >>

P.S. And by the way, if a person doesn't know me, it doesn't give him the right to write nonsense.

Now that's a pearl ;)

Risk >>:

Девочка, а ты не перепутала следствие с причиной ?
Boy, what difference does it make?

Risk >>:

Я не хамил, а констатировал факт. Это раз. Ты и твой приятель абсолютные невежды в парном трейдинге. Это два. И поверьте, людей с такими познаниями ... короче приводи своего приятеля сюда, старые клоуны уже приелись :)

И напоследок, кто торгует у этого брокера, тот ... ну ты меня понял.

P.S. И кстати, если человек мне не знаком, это еще не дает ему право писать всякий бред.

Everything is clear with you. A typical clinical case of complete cretinism (I tell you this as someone who works part-time at a medical university, so the diagnosis is accurate!).

No one is coming here on purpose to prove something to a complete moron! There's no point. It's an incurable case. And there's nothing else in your argument other than "you're a fool"...

Except... I took a look at your profile and scrolled through your posts. Even though there aren't many, it's already clear why you come here.

The vast majority of your posts on this forum are blatant, brazen, blatant boorishness to visitors. Even to those who kindly respond to your technical questions in the threads you open, you respond with insults and boorishness. For absolutely no reason at all. This is called "trolling" (-see on the search)

In the future, do not respond to my posts on the forum, as I am not interested in your opinion. And stay away from me for your own good.

+1.

Swetten писал(а) >>
Boy, what difference does it make?

:))) You wouldn't understand, girls always have problems with cause and effect :))

You can see better from the cellar.