What makes an unsteady graph unsteady or why oil is oil? - page 13

I can't call these things known to be stationary
NTH >>:

Ну тогда вот Вам ещё несколько примеров:

1) Тройка(1-2-3, А-Б-С)

2) Порядковость (как минимум три)

3) Активное время (тут с поправкой на крупные трендовые входы на азии)

4) Если не владеть инсайдерской информацией, то непрогназируемость(точная) частного результата.

Успехов!

I'm not good at advanced maths (although I used to get straight A's). These processes must necessarily be interlinked, i.e. one develops along the other.
faa1947 >>:
А этот стационарный процесс будет иметь отношение к нестационарному? Выше я писал, что в вейвлет преобразовании ВР каждый последующий столбец матрицы все более "стационарен". Какой-то из столбцов матрицы (быть может уже стационарный) - это зарождение нового тренда и не важно, будет ли будущий ВР стационарным или нет, важно что мы сели в тренд и можем идентифицировать его окончание.

NTH >>:

"Почему трейдеры сливают?"

Используют стационарные подходы для работы с нестационарным графиком. Эврика?)))

Кто что думает?

There's nothing to think about - that's bullshit. Just the "fixed approaches" alone. And telephones can be fixed too, can you imagine?

I can name two things that are known to be stationary so far (IMHO):

- Time (beginning to end of session, season, quarter, day of the week, etc.);

- The process "No matter how long the flat may last, there will definitely be a trend". And vice versa

FOXXXi писал(а) >>
And there's nothing to think about - bullshit. Just "stationary approaches" alone. And telephones can be stationary too, can you imagine?
Hmmm, that's kt b.a. again, I can't vouch for the terminology. I think the point is clear. justify it.

NTH >>:
хммм, опять к-т б.а,
I hope you understood what you wrote.

FOXXXi писал(а) >>
I hope you yourself understood what you wrote.
In essence please be so kind.

NTH >>:
по сути пожалуйста, будь-те так любезны.
To understand what I have written there, you need to read books. If you want, you can find a lot of literature on the keywords yourself.

FOXXXi писал(а) >>
To understand what I have written there, you need to read books. If you want to, you can find a lot of literature on the keywords yourself.
I wonder if you understood what I wrote before you made the invective.

NTH >>:
Интересно, а Вы поняли что я написал, прежде чем делать выпады?
Many people do not need the substance, but the need to push their ideas through, to suck on them, to savor them - no matter that they are delusional, but they are their own.