TS Scalping on M1 (~250 pips/day) - page 2

MetaDriver >>:

Эт что. Я тут осмысляя форумные страсти последнего времени, начал приходить к выводу, что в МТ4 тестер перестал работать. Проверяю, вроде работает.. наверное мерещитца

By the way, about the tester and TS - I don't feel like creating a new topic, but laziness and lack of desire to start programming in mql, not Delphi, prevent me from doing it myself :)
Let's call the TS something like this:

a pipsqueak with the wrong MM

Put an order for any condition - let it be a formed fractal up - then the EA goes to the sell with a goal of 10 pips, the main thing is to manage the deposit - the order is set for the entire deposit, given that there should be a balance of free funds, which will work as a stop-loss, but in the form of a margin call.
I checked it with my hands on Market - leverage 1:100, I deposit 3 quid on my account, set an order for $2.50 with 10 points - if I hit a margin call - 0.50 cents, if TP, it is +0.25 cents.

who may try such a system?

IgorM >>:
главное управление депо - ордер выставляется на все депо, с учетом, того, что должен быть остаток свободных средств, который и сработает как стоплосс, но в виде маржинколл.
такую систему кто может потестить?

Why? Is it a S&M thrill? You can test without changing the stop-loss on the margin stake. Of course, feelings are not so sharp... :(

MetaDriver >>:

А зачем? Садо-мазо-кайф? Можно тестить и не меняя стоп-лосс на маржин кол. Конечно ощущения не такие острые... :(

It's not a sadomaso, and the TS works fine on intersessionary flutes, the main thing is to choose a chart on which the candles are flat at about 12 pips high, the trend is absent as such, but in general not hurrying to roll (let it be down), ie place orders only to sell, when the fractal is formed up, knock out only when sometimes flies out a large candle like correction :)

IgorM >>:
да как раз и не садомазо, а ТС прекрасно работает на межсессионных флетах, главное подбор графика на котором свечки ровные высотой около 12 пп, тренд как таковой отсутствует, но в целом не спеша катится (пускай вниз), т.е. выставлять ордера только в селл, при сформировавшемся фрактале вверх, выбивает только когда иногда вылетает большая свечка типа коррекция :)

Why are you coaxing? Sado phase? You explain how a spicy stake is better than a boring stop. That's it. The rest is lyrical.

MetaDriver >>:

Зачем убалтываешь? Садо фаза? Ты объясни чем остросюжетный коля лучше скучного стопа. И псё. Остальное лирика.

Here's the trick with MM, in the form of a kind of Martingale: firstly you bet 2.50 -> was 3$ became 3.25, then you bet 2.75$ = 3.52, then you bet 3.00$, etc.

IgorM >>:
тут соль в ММ, в виде некоего Мартингейла: вначале ставим 2.50 -> было 3$ стало 3.25, значит ставим 2.75$ =3.52, ставим 3.00$ ну и т.п.

The salt is apparently called marginal coli.

Is the tester not working after all?

MetaDriver >>:

Соль видимо называется маржинистый колий.

А что, тестер всё-таки не работает?

Yep, doesn't work like me :)
ZS: I just remember you're interested in the topic of martin, so it came to mind :)

IgorM >>:
ЗЫ: просто помню Вы интересуютесь темой мартина вот и вспомнилось :)

I'm not interested in martin. This whole thing with the martin tester is an attempt to drive the topic to the point of absurdity. And to provoke martin gamblers into doing probabilistic arithmetic.

ExBitza >>:
Всем привет! Делюсь очень интересной системной, основанной на CCI. Торговать на EUR/USD M1. Всегда SL - 10. Далее трэйлинг 5. На новостях не торговать. Покупка CCI>0, RSI>55, Хейкен дает сигнал вверх. Продажа CCI

And which CCI (34, 170) or both of the template you are using for the condition?

Both If RSI is between 45 and 55 - do not trade. Why can't I write 45 less than RSI less than 55 ?