TS Scalping on M1 (~250 pips/day)

Hi all! I am sharing a very interesting system based on CCI. Trade on EUR/USD M1. Always SL - 10. Then trailing 5. Do not trade on the news. Buy CCI>0, RSI>55, Haken gives an up signal. Sell CCI

If anyone doesn't have Haken, here you go. There's Haken and the template I use. http://ifolder.ru/17628396

ExBitza >>:
Всем привет! Делюсь очень интересной системной, основанной на CCI. Торговать на EUR/USD M1. Всегда SL - 10. Далее трэйлинг 5. На новостях не торговать. Покупка CCI>0, RSI>55, Хейкен дает сигнал вверх. Продажа CCI

I have no idea where the end of the prehistory in the form of write EA or sell for dearly / inexpensively ?

SZS: probably after a storm of trades at the end of the week, many traders kicked out by margin call, began receiving new traders without knowledge, but with money :)

Let's better share our thoughts on what, where and how to improve, filter signals, etc. About "kicked out by a margin call" - yesterday in the pound down +300 p and up +200 p (but that's probably because it was a very volatile day)

RSI is the only filter that helps me so far. Another good idea is to add a script, which immediately at the opening of a deal (all deals are opened from the market) sets: 1. SL 10 2. Trailing 5 Do you have it?

ExBitza >>:
Давайте лучше делиться мыслями что, где и как улучшить, фильтровать сигналы и прочее. Насчет "вышибло маржинколом" - вчера на фунте вниз +300 п и вверх +200 п (но это наверное, потому что день сильно волатильный попался)

let me see the history of the trades, but to improve/try it only from Mon and then deep into the night

Yes, I agree, it's better to broadcast when the trading starts. I'll start posting reports on this system only on Monday. But just "deep night" there is a lot of flat. Daytime it is often possible to take 50-60 pips from a deal, mostly 20-30 pips. My record so far is +200 pips on one trade (GBP/USD) with trailing 50.

And I haven't traded at night yet, by morning (6:00-11:00) it was a case of about 10 losing trades (10p each) and two profitable trades, resulting in +80p in the morning.

ExBitza >>:
А ночью еще я не торговал, под утро (6:00-11:00) было дело - около 10 убыточных (по 10 п) и две прибыльных сделки, в итоге за утром +80 п.

So, thinking over all your posts - I come to the conclusion: based on a couple of days trading, and at a certain time, you concluded that your TS = Scalping on M1 (~250 pips/day)
That's pretty brave, I think.

Igor, you asked for a report, I told you it would be on Monday.

IgorM >>:
т.е. осмысляя все Ваши посты - я прихожу к выводу: на основании пары дней торговли, причем в определенное время, Вы сделали вывод, что Ваша ТС = Скальпинг на М1 (~250пунктов/день)
по моему довольно смело

That's what. I've been thinking about the recent forum passions and have started to conclude that the tester has stopped working in MT4. Checking it, it seems to be working... I must be imagining things.