Ring - page 70

Aren't these triangles everyone here is fighting over in a frenzy... I haven't watched it myself, as I've been on 5K for a long time, but I was very surprised by this advisor... they even started cursing the guy with bad words... I guess he hurt the interests of other freeloaders... I had to give it a spin on a demo at least to be sure... I would like to know who gave it a spin and wrote it off...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/36897

Triangular Arbitration
Triangular Arbitration
  • www.mql5.com
Tреугольный арбиртаж - торговля по трем валютным парам.

Ehhh, ring, ring....
Here is the final indicator.
Calculated by a single figure, just one - the price. You don't need history or news or any other bullshit.
Just one digit, I'm out !
The thought occurred to me yesterday, but so tired of writing, can barely muster the spirit.
Still can not believe it !
Photo from the screen of the monitor.
Files:
1638044936415.jpg  3026 kb
1638045182293.jpg  2769 kb

I just finished one of the tc's, but I didn't finish the ring. So there's a grudge for allegedly wasting years, that there's just a little bit left and I've given up, like. Ready for the second one. The first one got me thinking.
That's for sure now.
Good luck, everyone!

Renat Akhtyamov #:
Ehhh, ring, ring....
Here is the final indicator.
Calculated by a single figure, just one - the price. You don't need history or news or any other bullshit.
Just one digit, I'm out !
The thought occurred to me yesterday, but so tired of writing, can barely muster the spirit.
Still can not believe it !
Photo from the screen of the monitor.
what star wars

Vladimir Baskakov #:
What a Star Wars.
I suspect that Sasha/Alexandr, the .uk, made one a long time ago.........
All the formulas are known, you just have to apply them correctly.
There is neither a flat, nor a trend, but only the current price. That, I repeat, is enough!
Good luck!

Renat Akhtyamov #:
I suspect that Sasha/Alexandr, .uk, made one a long time ago.........
All the formulas are known, you just have to apply them correctly.
There is no flat or trend, there is only the current price. That, again, is enough!
Good luck!

Limit densities are resting, right?

Сергей Криушин #:

Aren't these triangles everyone here is fighting over in a frenzy... I haven't watched it myself, as I've been on 5K for a long time, but I was very surprised by this advisor... they even started cursing the guy with bad words... I guess he hurt the interests of other freeloaders... I had to give it a spin on a demo at least to be sure... I would like to know who gave it a spin and wrote it off...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/36897

It might work if the DC has crooked quotes.
Only where are these brokerage houses, and will they allow to withdraw stolen goods? ;)

Renat Akhtyamov #:
The thought occurred to me yesterday, but I'm so sick of writing, I can hardly get up the nerve.
You're "doubling" your deposit every day, why do you need to get up? ;)

Sergey Gridnev #:
You're "doubling" your deposit every day, why should you get your act together? ;)
I'm in a slump right now.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV #:

Limit densities are resting, right?

Option