Ring - page 69

darirunu1 #:

Wouldn't such an indicator work?)))

Sure.
At least notice something to start with and develop it slowly, if you like it.

Renat Akhtyamov #:
There was an AK wandering around here once, in a thread from theory to practice. He referred to most as sufferers. Both agree with you and him. Meaning. Fludders don't get it, and it's best not to leave the factory.

So get back to the factory as soon as possible 😉

Renat Akhtyamov #:
He used to wander around here in the thread from theory to practice. He referred to most of them as suffering.

AK (together with his shadow and cat) is an interesting character, I have always found it interesting to read his threads, but now he doesn't write anything on the smartphone either.

He has always managed to write lucidly, interestingly, humorously and, most importantly, understandably.

Evgeniy Chumakov #:

He has always been able to write lucidly, interestingly, humorously and, most importantly, understandably.

True, absolute nonsense)

Evgeniy Chumakov #:

AK (together with his shadow and cat) is an interesting character, I have always found it interesting to read his threads, but now he doesn't write anything on the smartphone either.

He has always managed to write lucidly, interestingly, humorously and, most importantly, understandably.

That is because he has long since merged.

He was told from the very beginning that all reversionary models will go down to 0 during a trend, but he didn't believe it - he spent several years on alphabetical truths.

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

Because he has been out of the market for a long time.

It was explained to him from the start that all return patterns would drain to 0 during a trend, but he didn't believe it - he spent several years on the platitudes.

Never mind, it was interesting to read him.

The others offered nothing, not a single topic that was exciting.

Evgeniy Chumakov #:

He got into chess after he lost two games to me with a bang. Apparently it made him angry and he wanted to learn. Now he lives on a chess website.

khorosh #:

He got into chess after he lost two games to me with a bang. It must have pissed him off and he wanted to learn. He is now on a chess website.

I'm addicted to Go, it's good for the brain.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
I'm addicted to Go, it's good for the brain.
Go? What's that?

Renat Akhtyamov #:
Go? What is it?

Vladimir is cool :-)