Ring - page 57

On H1 (euro pound) the signal to the south still cannot form. The two cars are stuck in each other's arms and can't separate).

And not for nothing, the price made one more rush to the north, the reversal is postponed.

khorosh #:

On H1 (euro pound) the signal to the south still cannot form. Two cars are stuck in each other's arms and cannot separate).

And for good reason, the price has made one more dash to the north, the reversal is postponed for now.

USDEUR / USDCHF

---

You may look for entries on EURCHF

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

USDEUR / USDCHF

---

You can search for entries on the EURCHF

What do you mean search?

What are the indices for?

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

USDEUR / USDCHF

---

You can search for entries on the EURCHF

Hi,
If you can be more specific, what and how it trades?

Renat Akhtyamov #:

What do you mean, search?

What are the turkeys for?

on meat :)

So, as long as the euro pound is not saying anything, we can try to go long CADJPY, the point is the same

Roman Kutemov #:
Hi,
If you can be more specific, what and how does it bargain?

Let's start by calling things by their proper names :)

The ring is a kind of balance between buying and selling, where at any strength of movement the balance changes in the amount of spread.

Clipping from the forum:

And do buy and sell balancing for them with the following prerequisites:
1) USD and JPY, EUR and GBP, AUD and CAD - consider close in correlation. If, for example, EUR is sold to USD, GBP to USD should be bought, etc.
2) Each currency is involved in 6 pairs - respectively in 3 of them it is sold, in 3 others it is bought.
3) The franc becomes a kind of a "closing thunderbolt" - it forms a closed micro-cycle in each two currencies of item 1.

BUYAUDCAD SELLAUDCHF SELLAUDJPY BUYAUDUSD BUYCADCADJPY BUYCHF SELLEURAUD BUYEURCAD SELLEURCHP BUYEURJPY SELLEURUSD BUYGBPAUD SELLGBPCAD BUYGBPCHF SELLGBPJPY BUYGBPUSD BUYUSDCAD BUYUSDCHF SELLUSDJPY
as a result aset like this (if you also weight the lots sizes by the relative values of the currencies - ideally) would really always be near the equilibrium point, equal to -Sum of spreads.

Now we have moved away from the topic and are discussing another kind of trade, namely ... (I can't think of a name).

Perhaps we should create another topic closer to this type of trade.

khorosh #:

Are you trying to tell me that trading with little risk is safer than trading with more risk? Then tell me that the horse eats oats and the Volga flows into ...))

What he means to tell you is that the probability of a losing series of trades is less than a single trade, so the same percentage of risk is better invested in several trades than in one, i.e. better ten lots at 0.10 than one at 1.00 lots.

My understanding.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

on meat :)

So, as long as the euro pound is not saying anything, we can try to go long CADJPY, the point is the same

Total, +20pp

Evgeniy Chumakov #:

What he wants to tell you is that the probability of a losing series of trades is less than one trade, so the same percentage of risk is better invested in several trades than in one, i.e. better ten lots at 0.10 than one at 1.00 lots.

I understood it this way.

If they have brains, they may understand it independently. And Renat trades one pair because he is busy with finalizing the indicator and the Expert Advisor for the new strategy and has no time to trade many pairs.