Ring - page 55

Sergey Gridnev #:
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Only the frozen accounts were drained.

I've been there.

Show me someone who hasn't.

but it's better to have your own, since 2009 after all.

Renat Akhtyamov #:

I've been there.

show me someone who hasn't.

Better yet, since 2009.
Remind me of that when I start talking about the found grail on a daily basis.
;)

Sergey Gridnev #:
Remind me of this when I start talking about the found Grail on a daily basis.
;)
I have no intention of doing so.

Renat Akhtyamov #:

preparing an advisor,

one cross is enough to double in a day or two.

In principle I have a version for all the crosses, but

I don't see the point in reducing the risk per trade.

And how many deals do you get on average per day?

khorosh #:

How many trades do you average in a day?

Whatever the indica says.

It's my third today.

And averaged one.

I'm grinding it out.

It's gonna be a big one. Don't want to blow it.

i traded hands on the indicator

today on the machine, parallel to the real one, on the demo.

i traded on the real with my hands

the indicator messed up a bit with the signal on the demo

fixed it

if i have no errors tomorrow, i will use an automated system

or rather, I will continue, but on the real account

Renat Akhtyamov #:

as the indictor says.

today is the third.

and the average was one.

i'm grinding for now.

I have a lot of trades, i dont want to lose them.

(And you posted a screenshot earlier, so your indicator was showing a lot of arrows, I thought that probably a lot of small trades, it turned out the opposite. )

khorosh #:

And you posted a screen earlier, so your indicator was showing a lot of arrows, I thought it must be a lot of small trades, it turned out to be the opposite. )

That's what was bad for the EA. I have corrected one little error, a little nuance to be exact. Now I feel more confident.

Renat Akhtyamov #:

did it work out in the end?

I've already doubled.

all these tricks leading to more trades are useless and as usual lead to less risk

It doesn't matter if it's trending or counter-trending.

One order and you don't need more to be happy.

the main thing in this business is a professional and stable analysis, which unambiguously determines what to do

If you remember history, and history is a very strong argument, any history, even the fall of an empire ... It's a shame that not everyone learns from it, and they make the same mistakes themselves, but it's more of an agitation.

But this is not about that now. Seen and passed when the grail is found, several dozen trades in the plus, and only 1 destroys the account.

If the trade doesn't use a stop loss, there has to be a basket/portfolio trade, otherwise the account will be drained sooner or later - it's inevitable.

Not convincing though, but sometimes it's hard to accept reality as it is.

---

Good thing, if the loss happens after doubling the account and managed to withdraw, but if at the very beginning, or tripled but not withdrawn, and only one position has lost everything.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

If you remember history, and history is a very strong argument, any history, even how entire empires fell... It's a shame that not everyone learns from it, and they're stepping on that rake, but it's more of an agitation.

But this is not about that now. Seen and passed when the grail is found, several dozen trades in the plus, and only 1 destroys the account.

If the trade doesn't use a stop loss, there has to be a basket/portfolio trade, otherwise the account will be drained sooner or later - it's inevitable.

---

Good, if the plum will happen after doubling the account and managed to withdraw, and if at the very beginning, or tripled but not withdrawn, and only one position plum all.

You have to be careful when you believe that the profitability and the strategy will not depend on the robot, but on your earnings.

I totally agree with this

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

If you remember history, and history is a very strong argument, any history, even how entire empires fell... It's a shame that not everyone learns from it, and they're stepping on that rake, but it's more of an agitation.

---

Blago, if the plum happens after doubling the account and managed to withdraw, and if at the very beginning, or tripled but not withdrawn, and only one position all plummeted.

All this is true, but we must consider that someone likes to jump from the roof of a skyscraper with a parachute, and the other cannot be forced at gunpoint to do so. And no one is likely to be able to convince those adrenalin addicts not to do it because of high probability of getting hurt, possibly lethal. Besides, trading, as they say, "for the whole cutlet" is quite acceptable with a small deposit (you do not mind losing it), but there is a chance to unwind it quickly, and then trade with a small risk.