Ring - page 46

transcendreamer #:

I pity those who come to the forum and after listening to these fables will also become addicts and will fight with randomness for years...

These are terrible fairy tales for little children. An intelligent person sifts all information through the sieve of critical thinking, and ideas that deserve attention is tested in practice. Well, and "if dumb as a tree, was born a baobab", the presence of ludomaniacs will not affect the results of his activity neither here, nor anywhere else, because, if the brain is absent, it cannot be spoiled).

khorosh #:

These are scary tales for little children. A sensible person sifts any information through the sieve of critical thinking, and the ideas worthy of attention are tested in practice. Well, and "if dull as a tree, was born a baobab", the presence of addicts will not affect the results of his activity neither here, nor in any other place, because, if the brain is absent, it cannot be spoiled).

Unfortunately, I deeply regret to see how some groups started to get addicted to pseudo-hedging again, broken lots, up to pyramiding in binary options, even subscribing to all sorts of false prophets and scammers, outright scam projects that promise fabulous interest not just for a couple of days, but almost in a couple of hours, the amount of such trash content is going off the scale.... And as for the discussed false prophet, he certainly does not cheat, you can not call it that, and he's just a braggart who has not realized all these years that a few transactions in a few days is not indicative at all, and the huge returns will inevitably be replaced by big losses ...

transcendreamer #:

Unfortunately, I observe with the deepest regret how in some groups they started to get into pseudo-hedging again, break lots, up to pyramiding on binary options even, subscribe to all kinds of false prophets and scammers, outright scam projects that promise fabulous interest not in a couple of days, but almost a couple of hours, the number of such trash content is now off the charts.... And as for the discussed false prophet, he certainly does not cheat, you can not call it that, and he's just a braggart, who over the years has not realized that a few transactions in a few days is not indicative at all, and the huge returns will inevitably be replaced by big losses ...

The suckers have never disappeared and never will, remember the MMM scam.

transcendreamer #:

... ...by breaking the locks ...

khorosh #:

Loks have never disappeared and never will, remember the MMM scam.

I read "locks". I'm sitting here thinking: what's MMM got to do with it?

:)

transcendreamer #:

Yeah... still a long way from systematic trading... but you can play around for 11 years and tell fables on forums...

---------------

I pity those who come to the forum and after listening to these fables will also become addicts and will fight with randomness for decades without purpose and mercilessly...

It looks more like implicit marketing: openly PR their products on the forum is prohibited, but to wander on the themes, inflate cheeks and talk about grail graal - it can. Although there are people with the same style of communication, but without the product, well, those are probably honest lunatics or just trolls :)

The topic is interesting - there is a lot to learn.
I haven't even considered such a system as a ring or a triangle, but I am thinking about "shadows" - I think that there is a connection of some currencies to each other and that some react either faster or more prominently to the same "event" and in this way one can trade with the lagging currency while watching the leading one. Then, unlike the ring and triangle, as much has been said in this thread, there will be no losses in unnecessary spreads.

PapaYozh #:

I read "loci". I'm sitting here thinking: what's MMM got to do with it?

:)

You put your money in MMM and they're locking it down.

khorosh #:

But you seem to have solved it, haven't you? How long did it take you?

Posted screenshots of the balance in the triangle from time to time.

You flip one major and the ring unlocks.

Otherwise you have to look at the constant equity for years, which only falls from the swap

Renat Akhtyamov #:

From time to time I have posted screenshots of the balance in the triangle.

One major has to be flipped and the ring is unlocked

Otherwise you will have to look at constant equity for years, which only falls from swap

You wrote that you trade cross, why flip a major?

khorosh #:

You wrote that you trade crosses, so why flip a major?

When trading crosses, don't forget to flip majors from time to time.

L - Logic.