Ring - page 34

moskitman:
It's not my fault who didn't take notes.

Well done, well done. People do not appreciate the work of others. They are given free rein to learn the results of years of work, and they are ungrateful and mocked. (

Igor Makanu:

the worst case scenario is a strategy tester stack

Well, you can't run a multi-currency tester in a strategy tester.

khorosh:

Well done, well done. People do not appreciate the work of others. They are given free rein to learn the results of years of work, and they are ungrateful and mocked. (

I hope that followers had time to grasp sacred knowledge and now grab the bull by the golden horns, and we, Fom non-believers, will enjoy the Statems and monitoring, from which we will be biting our elbows!

;)

moskitman:
It's not my fault who didn't take notes.

I deleted my posts as a gesture of solidarity. You can delete your posts related to me.

PapaYozh:

The word 'moron' was superfluous after all. Lost the patient.

:(

Well, I didn't call anyone that... it was a hypothetical trader-cretin)))

It's more complicated than that......... you still have to wait for the grid step)

In fact, I think every one of us has fallen into "the net"... but 10 years... the man was joking, I hope.

PapaYozh:

Well, you can't run a multicurrency in a mother-in-law.

MT5 is a help.

if you have problems with the language - freelancing is helpful

if you can't afford to freelance - maths to the rescue = $50 for an average coder, divide by 10 years of sleepless nights.... i don't think 50 quid in this time period is the amount

khorosh:

I deleted my posts as a gesture of solidarity. You can delete your posts related to me.

The topic keeps getting thinner.

Looks like someone else is wiping in solidarity :(

Igor Makanu:

maths to the rescue = $50 for an average qualified coder, divide by 10 years of sleepless nights.... i don't think 50 quid in this time period is the amount of money at all

well, that's for people who can count.

People here believe that giving the spread to dealing is super lucrative!

Stop it, gentlemen! What are you doing, huh?

The great posts of the Prophets are disappearing! The Grail is disappearing right in front of our eyes!

Alexander_K:

Stop it, gentlemen! What are you doing, huh?

The great posts of the Prophets are disappearing! The Grail is disappearing right in front of our eyes!

A cry in the wilderness. There are too many people ready to cripple a person who returned to the forum after years of research with good intentions to share results of this work openly. Eh, there were fools and roads, and still are! True, the roads are getting better little by little. But there is no improvement with the fools. It is not in vain that they say: do not do good to people and you will not receive evil in return.