Ring - page 28

TVA_11:

So what's the point?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/125734/page25

TVA_11:

Do you still have the Ring on 21 deals and with volumes equal to 1 everywhere?

I don't keep it long - why? I let it run from zero and tear it up... I haven't kept it for more than three days yet - I don't see the point.

So it will go from -136$ to -138$ for (for example) 10 hours, so what? I personally make minimal volumes of deals of Ring - just to see where and how fast the market is going, and on the breakup phase I add volume so to speak "for results" based on the behaviour of each pair.

Gans-deGlucker:
Moskitman has 21 currency pairs and 21 spreads - a pretty decent amount. He just thinks that the portfolio will never go beyond that 21 spread. Actually it will, but it may have to wait a year. That's not the point. The point is that different currencies are priced differently. That is all. There's no other point here, everything is already stolen... Calculated before us, as Talex said.

Who told you that? You're right - hold the Ring for a year and you won't recognise it! But for such a long time there is no need for it - so a day, at most, to see the direction to break.

Reworked everything with Close[0] iClose("EURUSD",0,0)

I select "EurGBP" in the tester. I do it and it does not work.

I select EurUsd and it works as usual.

How do I launch the multi-currency EA? For it to play on three pairs?

TVA_11:

How do you run a multi-currency EA then? To play on three pairs?

In MQL5

moskitman:

far back I haven't read... time has passed, what conclusions have you come to? Do you work according to it? Are there specific, formalised rules?

sever30:

far back I haven't read...
far back did not read... - for nothing!

sever30:

far back I haven't read it... time has passed, what conclusions have you come to? Do you work according to it? Are there specific, formalised rules?

but I've fallen out a little bit... changed cars... job..., so I can't boast of concrete results in the form of, for example, a state.

but the logic's worked out well enough to be formalised and there's even EVERYTHING for it... except time...

yes... and that, North, better late than never - happy anniversary!

moskitman:

I have not read the whole thread, but it may be useful.

"The indicators are based on the idea of identifying imbalances in the five currencies." (c) Semen Semenych

I do not remember where I got them. Semen Semenych on Onyx. It is in archive.

Good luck in your investigations.

Files:
kiss.rar  8 kb

moskitman:

but I've fallen out a little bit... changed cars... job..., so I can't boast of concrete results in the form of, for example, a state.

but the logic's worked out well enough to be formalised and there's even EVERYTHING for it... except time...

yes... and that, North, better late than never - happy anniversary!