Ring - page 21

Gans-deGlucker писал(а) >>
So how did it end? Any noteworthy results?

>> there are!

Drained three demo accounts in an attempt to break the ring. It didn't get any more interesting. Are these noteworthy results?

api писал(а) >>

>> Check!

Drained three demo accounts in an attempt to break the ring. It didn't get any more interesting. Are these noteworthy results?

You're lucky, GOLDTRADER couldn't tear it up at all.

api писал(а) >>

>> Check!

Over time, it (the ring) becomes fascinating... >> and breaking up is out of the question.

api >>:

Есть!

Слил три демо-счета в попытках разорвать кольцо. Дальше стало не интересно. Это заслуживающие внимания результаты?

What was the reason for the drop? How balanced was the ring during the heightened volatility of the last few days?

Tantrik >>:

Со временем оно (кольцо) начинает завораживать... и об разрыве не может быть речи.

Yep, I'm sitting here staring at him... )))

no, it's simpler than that...

it's all about the rate of increase/decrease of the average order spread - it's almost constant and the more stable the more instruments in the basket...

Gans-deGlucker писал(а) >>
What was the cause of the loss?

Trend...

How balanced has the ring been during the heightened volatility of the last few days?

>> That's what a ring is, it doesn't care as long as it's intact.

P.S..

Except for swaps... And even that - almost imperceptible against the background of profit/loss amplitude.

I also noticed that sometimes, if I hold it for a long time, the balance jerks in both directions to half of the original spread, but further holding leads to the return of the balance to normal.

moskitman >>:

все дело в скорости роста/падения средней разбежки ордеров - она почти постоянная и тем стабильнее, чем больше инструментов в корзине...

Try to choose the right currency pairs - over the last week all European currencies have gone down, respectively the quid and the yen have gone up, the Aussie and the New Zealand do not live a clear life, I would remove them.

And since you take all available pairs in the terminal, it is hard to understand the movements of currencies, probably just a ripple that reflects market noise - I read somewhere that intraday trading is trading on noise :)

Blue - balance, yellow and crimson - number of profitable and losing orders, blue - total number of orders. Initial spread - $138

IgorM >>:

and I now measure them relative to SSR - "the average sliding spread"

api >>:

Голубая - баланс, желтая и малиновая - количество прибыльных и убыточных ордеров, синяя общее количество ордеров. Начальный спред - 138$

I think the number of positive and not-so-positive orders is less informative than the movement of their balance as an average