Anti-Martingale vs Martingale : Good prevails!!! - page 22

Right. One of the criteria is 'who'. The next criterion... So far, I don't see any signs of a fit. Fitting, when instead of using a meter and a half of saplings... you could call it "fitting" or you could call it "breaking the system". Then the combination "system-fitting" is an incompatible concept. Either it is a system or it is a fitting.

Ghjcnbnt? Sorry, I don't understand about using anti-martin. I made a simple Expert Advisor, if buy closed with profit, then sell with lot Extern lot=0.1; lott=lot;

lott=lott+lot; if this time we have another profit, buy = lott+lot; etc. Till lott exceeds lott* I where Extern I=5;

At a loss we continue with the same order with the same loss.

The result is strictly negative. I do not understand the principle of the system. What is wrong with me?

Dimka-novitsek:

If we lose, we continue with the same order with the same forex.

The result is strictly negative. I guess I don't understand the system itself? What's wrong with me?

Yeah, I don't understand the system. It's all wrong. Here is one, maybe not a complete description of this TS. Get a handle on the basic concepts of this MM system... It's not a TS in its purest form... don't forget that. If on a Martin the position increases when you lose, here the position increases when you win ... On a loss the pose is reduced...

Use a google search: for example, "antimartingale forex" ...

Thank you!!! Yes, I will, that's exactly what I want to do. And to screw with the current systems, you should probably only get the hang of it!

Antimartin and other demonic stuff and how it turns a losing EA into a profitable one!

/ Balance sheet picture without basement/report deleted - Mathemat/

And on the fue in 10 years.

/ Balance sheet picture without basement/report deleted - Mathemat

zaxod1:
And on the fue in 10 years
Nafuy ))))

zaxod1:
Anti-Martin and other demonic stuff and how it turns a losing EA into a profitable one!
By counter-points. Don't be ridiculous)

Shows the very concept of not increasing the lot but decreasing it

zaxod1:
Shows the very concept of not increasing the lot but decreasing it
So run the concept through the ticks.