Anti-Martingale vs Martingale : Good prevails!!! - page 15

paukas:

What does this have to do with a flaw? You reduce the lot after a loss, very sharply, and call it martingale. You can't do that.

OK. How can we do that? Just don't offer to buy knowledge from you for $10,000! :)

MetaDriver:
Heh. It depends on what you expect. (c) If in pips, no. But if it's in money, it's fine.

I'm going to drown myself. We're losing some of the best people on the forum.

Cmu4:
OK. How can I? Just don't offer to buy knowledge from you for $10,000! :)
If after a loss, whether it is closed or not, the lot increases, it is Martingale.

Mischek:

Question -

Do you think that manipulating the lot size based only on the result of the previous close can lead to positive mo ?

Based only on the previous close - no. I always proceed from at least a series. Either a series of wins or a series of losses, or both.

paukas:
If after a loss, whether closed or not, the lot increases, it is a Martingale.
And if it decreases?

Mischek:

I'm going to drown myself. We're losing the best people on this forum.

Uh-uh! Please don't drown yourself.

Otherwise you'll end up tampering with the validity of your own claim, and we'll all fall into the Hyperspace Paradox with a threat to the entire universe.

You don't want to leave this world without a future, do you?

MetaDriver:

Uh-uh! Please don't drown yourself.

Otherwise you'll end up tampering with the validity of your own claim, and we'll all fall into the Hyperspace Paradox with a threat to the entire universe.

You don't want to leave this World without a future, do you?

This world is not worthy of a future. I'm not going to drown myself. I'm going to go cut off my own sex organ. I don't want my children reading this thread.

Mischek:

This world is not worthy of a future. I'm not going to drown myself. I'm going to go cut off my own sex organ. I don't want my kids reading this thread.
Cut it in pieces. 2%. You can't have it all in one transaction.

Cmu4:
Only on the previous one, no. I always proceed at the very least from a series. Either a series of wins or a series of losses, or both.

Let's keep digging. We took a coin and decided to flip it 10 times. Nine have already been flipped, each time it's been tails. The tenth flip, what do you think are the probabilities of heads and tails?

Mischek:

Let's keep digging. We took a coin and decided to flip it 10 times. We've already flipped it 9 times, each time it's been tails. The tenth flip, what do you think the odds are of heads and tails?
Depends on whose coin it is.