Giving an idea in exchange for an advisor on the idea! - page 9

RomanS >>:

ПИПЕЦ....

Еще один развод программеров лохами :)
Кто из них умнее???
даже обидно :(

Didn't call anyone names !!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................

leman >>:

Просто для информации

Time frame 5 min does not work with many false signals!!!!! and the inductors have a lot of false signals !

VOLDEMAR >>:

Тайм фрем 5 мин не канает много ложных сигналов!!!!! и у индюков много ложных сигналов !

Excuse me, but with your "understanding" I wouldn't even program anything for 5K green. It's a disaster.
You really have a long way to go to learn.

get take 2, here is the indicator for your strategy, which clearly shows the total profit in pips in the comment.
Accordingly, the deals themselves are displayed as trendlines. And although the real trades will naturally be small fluctuations, but practice shows that they are not essential, by the way you can see your strategy without taking into account the spread.
Files:

Hi !!! С
Urain >>:
получите дубль 2, вот индикатор по вашей стратегии который наглядно показывает в коменте общую прибыль в пунктах.
Соответственно отображает сами сделки в виде трендлиний. И хотя при реальнооткрытых сделках естевственно будут небольшие подвижки но практика показывает что они не существенны, кстати можно посмотреть вашу стратегию и без учёта спреда.

Hi !!!! Thank you so much!!!! This one's much better but please tell me

TP is a take profit and how this function works????

What's UTC ??????????

VOLDEMAR >>:
Привет !!! С

Привет !!!! Спасибо тебе большое!!!! Этот вариант намного лучше только скажи плиз

ТР это тейк профит и как работает эта функция????

Чтотакое UTC ??????????

UTC is the shift relative to Greenwich Mean Time, TP is Take Profit in pips.

When setting the open level to it is added ТР and the resulting level is recorded in a variable in the other variable is written stoploss (at the extremum of Predstavnoe free bar) if the price leaves the range of ТР and СЛ, write the result of the transaction in the difference of opening and closing minus the spread (but the spread can not be taken into account).

By the way, the best results of this strategy with the spread and lose without the spread show small profits that proves the strategy does not differ from the random entry, and therefore lose at the rate of spread.

Urain >>:

UTC - это сдвиг относительно гринвича, ТР это тейкпрофит в пунктах.

При выставлении уровня открытия к нему прибавляеться ТР и полученный уровень записывается в переменную в другую переменную пишем стоплосс(по экстремуму предидущего свободной свече бару) если цена выходит из диапазона ТР и СЛ пишем результат сделки по разнице открытия и закрытия за минусом спреда (но спред можно не учитывать).

зы Кстати наилучшие результаты этой стратегии со спредом сливают а без спреда показывают небольшую прибыль что доказывает стратегия ничем не отличаеться от случайного входа, поэтому и слив со скоростью спреда.

Thank you!!! I'd appreciate it if you'd add a running time !!! Good results in crossing asia and europe and europe and america!!!!
Can you write an MTS expert advisor that works only on closing a GAP i.e. there is a gap and the expert advisor opens an order to close the gap
Parameters Gap size 1-300 pips
and profit 1-300 pips

to allow the advisor to sense a gap of a given size to enter the market and close on profit

Hi folks, I'm a newbie help please, just want to understand how to write an EA. write me an EA, for example on eur/usd buys 0.1 lot with a stop loss of 100 pips and take profit 100, if closed stoploss then immediately sells 0.1 lot with the same stop loss 100 and take profit 100, and if closed take profit then immediately buy 0.1 lot s/l-100 and t/p 100. etc. stariy82@mail.ru

pedro-179:
I have read many strategies in EAs trading on moving averages and nowhere have I come across an EA that places a sell or buy order a certain number of pips away from the moving average....
.... I will try to go into detail and in order:
-Let's say the moving average is at 1.36000 on the chart.
-The last candle at that time shows the price 1.36500, i.e., 500 pips higher than the MA (moving average), and the EA sets SELL
-the last candlestick at that time shows a price of 1.35500, i.e. 500 pips below the MA, the EA places a BUY

How do I create an EA, that allows to change
-Number of points of an order,
- lot size in an order

To control, the expected order it should draw a line where the order will be placed when the price reaches...

If you run it, then this thing should test the market in real time for real money (small lots) to "sag" when placing orders, I'll share my thoughts when I test it, we can even agree for money ...

Why bring up an old thread? A lot has changed in 3 years! Or do you want an answer from the past?

It is now clear that if you want charity, start writing by studying the textbook, documentation and articles! And if you want to splurge rather than study, then contact Jobs!