Giving an idea in exchange for an advisor on the idea! - page 7

I'd like to learn how to write my own induks..........

VOLDEMAR >>:
я вхожу по первой свободной свече в промежутке когда пересекается две ссесии . азия с европой. европа с америкой. ТОЛЬКО ТАК!!!!! америка с азией НЕ КАНАЕТ!!!!
И нужно помнить что входить в азию с европой по фунт бакс очень глупо !

Either the skis aren't going, or I'm a f**** nut:)
It'd be amazing to see how and when they roll up... When they never, ever cross paths... And it's a redoubtable stone of strategy... Even highlighted in caps and shouted into the crowd with lots of exclamations...
The CU's elaborate, what's up... and in general, familiarity with forex at the level... (I will not say at what level) ....

Advise indicator for support and resistance levels

lexandros >>:

То ли лыжи не едут, то ли я е****нутый:)
Было бы удивительно посмотреть, как и когда они заканают... Когда они никогда и ну никак не пересекаются... И это краегульный камень стратегии... Даже выделено капсом и крикнуто в толпу с кучей восклицаний...
ТС - проработана, че там... да и вообще, знакомство с форексом на уровне... (умолчу на каком)....

DON'T GET IT.............

Don't you get it:) America and Asia never cross paths:) just never, that's all:)
Look at the session schedule:)

I know, I just wrote for unicoms.

VOLDEMAR >>:

You take the standard Bulls Power and Bears Power, their intersection with zero is a "free candle".

hehehe... imho you were writing for yourself... because there's one unique person here... yourself... write his advisor for free...
You write a proper TOR... a normal one... with clear rules for entries and exits, a clear description of stops/profits, a clear description and an attachment of indicators, if any, with a clear description of all other important things, if any ...
And then - perhaps someone will get interested... ...and put the Expert Advisor in the same place... If there's even an inkling of perspective in your TS.
If you think you have invented a grail and you have no intention of sharing it, then don't be stingy with the money... Borrow a hundred quid after all. Because if it's a grail, you'll get that hundred bucks back in no time...
For a hundred quid they'll write you an advisor on even the most delusional and previously unprofitable TS.

So here's the deal, buddy...

leman >>:

Вы возьмите стандартные Bulls Power и Bears Power, их пересечение с нулем и есть "свободная свеча".

I disagree !

lexandros >>:
гыгы... имхо ты сам для себя и писал... ибо тут один уникум... ты сам... напишите ему советника нахаляву...
Ты нормальное ТЗ выложи... именно нормальное... с четкими правилами входов и выходов, четким описанием стопов/профитов, четким описанием и вложением индикаторов, если таковые используются, с четким описанием всего остального значимого, если оно есть...
И тогда - возможно кто то и заинтересуется... и налабает советника, и сюда же его и положит... Если в твоей ТС, есть хоть капля перспективы.
Если же ты считаешь, что изобрел грааль, и делится этим не намерен, то тогда не поскупись на бабки... Займи в конце концов сотенку баксов. Ведь если это грааль - то эту сотку ты отобьешь очень быстро...
За сотню баксов тебе напишут советника даже по самой бредовой и заранее убыточной ТС.

Вот такой вот расклад, дружище...

I don't trust anyone on the internet ...... There is a difference between giving a shit that I will pay real money for or doing what I need .......
It's hard to explain on this forum...........
OK, I gotta go......