Redrawing indicators. - page 8

Mischek >>:

Запускать не очень охота, просто обьясните что Вы имеете ввиду

the bars will be different.

бары будут разные.

They may be different for different DCs because of different filtering, two filtering, one at the inlet to the DC and one by groups at the outlet, or I do not understand what you mean.

a shift in the start time of the bar will produce stunning results. That's what I mean.
---
The root of self-delusion is in the established archaic system of presenting aggregated information. OHLC.
Personally, I'm trying to work on a bar model where there is an average in the bar :) and a RMS.

Here's AFIRMA https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/11186 for those who have been pushing around for a while, it's also pretty good at redrawing.

Mischek писал(а) >> They may be different for different DCs due to different filtering, two filtering, one at the inlet to the DC and the other by groups at the outlet, or I do not understand what you mean.

What do you mean by output groups? >> Details, please.

сдвиг на время начала бара даст ошеломляющий результат. Вот я о чём.
---
Корень самообмана в устоявшейся архаичной системе представлении агрегированной информации. OHLC.
Лично я пробую работатать над моделью бара, где есть среднее в баре :) и СКО.

Well, it shouldn't be, to hell with volums, but OHLC is the same, well almost the same for all, and nothing depends on a particular time digit at all

Richie >>:

Что значит по группам на выходе? Подробностей прошу.

Don't

Urain писал(а) >>
Here's AFIRMA https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/11186 for those who've been pushing around for a while, it's also pretty good at redrawing.

What he does with the cubic spike is very right - serious work. I recommend you take a look at it. If he gets the points right and not too close to the grid, it will redraw very infrequently. Otherwise there will be funny swirls. when the price changes sharply. You have to be careful with it. I don't know if it does that, i.e. i don't know if it's right.

SProgrammer >>:

То что он делает это кубическим спайном, очень правильно - серьезная работа. Рекомендую посмотреть. Машка будет редко перерисовываться конечно если он берет правильные точки и не сторого по сетке . А то будут смешные завихрения. при резком изменении цены. Осторожно именно с этим. Так как не смотрел сам индюк и сильно сомневаюсь что он там так делает.

No, I haven't noticed any such tricks with him. Thanks Urain.

Good, imho, for fine detail figures.

As the window increases, the phase delay compensated by the cubic spline increases. And the spline is a very tricky thing, it bends like the last bastard.

avatara, what do you think of your Froth?
I noticed some non-linear regressions in your code.