Does the Grail exist? - page 175

IgorM >>:

значит я в верном направлении свою ТС сделал - главное найти валюту которая движется быстрее!

The main thing is to measure something on it later (after the main thing)... )))

Well, if you have time, then use the eurolight, because it's already fed up with TIK.

moskitman >>:

главное потом (после главного) успеть что-нть на ней померять... )))

ну а если успеете, то поюзайте евроджипяй, а то он достал уже ТИКать.

well the thing is i've already found a way to watch who moves with everyone else and who moves faster or the other way - and that's even faster :)

i think i'll be showing my statement soon too :)

i already take 30pts in 10 mins from 4 pairs :)

The grail exists!!! It's divergence!!! Only its correct use will bring you shastier!!!

IgorM >>:

ну дело в том, что я уже нашел способ смотреть кто движется со всеми, а кто быстрее или в другую сторону - а это еще быстрее :)

думаю, что скоро буду тоже показывать свой стейтмент :)

я уже беру по 30 пп за 10 мин с 4-х пар :)

So everything seems to be OK, what's missing?

oxotnik >>:
Грааль существует!!! Это дивергенция!!! Только правильное ее использование принесет Вам шастье!!!

The Grail exists!!! It (divergence, convergence, pivot points, Elliott Waves, fractals, arbitrage, avalanche)!!! Only proper use of it will bring you shastier!!!

*alsounderline

oxotnik писал(а) >>
The grail exists!!! It is a divergence!!! Only using it correctly will bring you happiness!!!
I want happiness, how to use it properly?

FantasYGold >>:
Добрый вечер. Реал пока откладываю. Скоро улетаю и буду занят. А за это время начну учить учебник (mql4) . Так вот и сайт www.pay4trade.com готов, бета но пока буду там. И держите кому интересно, что я вижу по евре.

Not interested any more.

The hunch is confirmed - the account is closed. Total drain.

Your strategy, I take it, turned out to be crap.

Pity!

The Grail is dead! Long live the Grail!

Sincerely,

Backspace.

Backspace >>:

Уже не интересно.

Догадки подтвердились - счёт закрыт. Полный слив.

Ваша стратегия я так понимаю, оказалась - кал.

I wouldn't be so categorical.

Backspace >>:

Grail is dead!

Grail is not dead, it was killed by the author with reckless MM and lack of stops.

Although, it is not certain that the TS would have a positive results in correct trading.

But one would like to check it. The author deprived us of such an opportunity.

That's one of the reasons "why traders are losing money": they want to overwhelm people with instant results instead of slowly and surely build up the deposit.

And have you looked at the site FantasyGold linked to, which he said he designed? It's pretty good, although it's not working yet. But my point is... The site is designed as a typical earner in the net, and there, I understand, is supposed to provide a lot of forex services. No contacts (with the names of those responsible). I don't think he(they) will keep an analytical service. Which means that the signals he trades on and vigorously imposes here may not be his grail at all, but one of those paid subscriptions that have been spread across the web in more reputable organisations. He just doesn't say anything about it, but judging from the website, his aim is clear.

It's a graphical thread, so it's probably the right place to go.

Attached is a real account of a trader I know. The confidential data has been removed. The account is almost 5 years old and has been drained many times.

The last six months is the most profitable. I have no relation to the investor.

ZS Swaps for 2010 accumulated almost -8500 dollars.

Files:
hom.rar  18 kb