Does the Grail exist? - page 173

gip >>:

Я лично уже не верю в устойчивость простых методик.

That's right, the methodology should be brilliantly simple:)))

The main thing is to rub your eyes and see the picture in 3D...

Iv... >>:

Как только снова будет вместе с нами обязательно передам. От кого передать? Кто с приветом?

Любит она неровнодышащих в её отсутствие.

Don't worry, Fentasy will pass it on, I believe he flew on the same case

OlegTs >>:

Правильно, методика должна быть гениально простая.:)))

Главное - протереть глаза, прозреть и увидеть картинку в 3D...

3D is good, but it's still not enough.

A real grail must work at different stages of the market. For example, your grider doesn't even work within a stage, but only in a certain area. For another stage, you need a different approach, a different algorithm. That's why I say the grail should be a complex mechanism, not a primitive device.

OlegTs >>:
не напрягайтесь, Фентази передаст, полагаю он полетел по тому же делу
Thank you. Your wit is remarkable. As is your stupidity.

gip писал(а) >>

... That's why I say the grail should be a complex mechanism, not a primitive device.

I don't think it's necessary at all...

gip >>:

3D это хорошо, но этого ещё мало.

Настоящий грааль должен работать при разных стадиях рынка. Вот например у тебя гридер работает даже не в пределах стадии, а только на определенном участке. Для другого участка нужен другой подход, другой алгоритм. Поэтому я и говорю, грааль должен быть сложным механизмом, а не примитивным устройством.

Yeah, me and my bun!!!!

I've got a strong urge to try a pissing match, I won't, I remember the last time we tried it out with Skymaster when I had it all down.

I wrote here somewhere about the TS and the tools of this TS and that I did not understand the difference before. Now I hope I understand it, maybe.

I still believe that the gridiron is a powerful tool, the main thing - do not get on a minefield, because all mines will be yours:))))

Well, that's up to the CU...

Iv... >>:
Спасибо. Ваше остроумие примечательно. Равно как и ваша глупость.

Ba!!!! You have stooped to insults. Don't worry, I won't touch a saint again.

My apologies...

OlegTs >>:

Ба!!!! Вы опустились до оскорблений. Не переживайте, я больше не буду касаться святого.

Мои извинения...

You have confused insult with a statement of fact. If Helen comes back, you'll be waving a sword in front of her, not behind her back. I'm more than sure you've read about the reason for her absence from our site. A post from another user of this forum too. Only after that did you decide to come out and show off. Bold.

Iv... >>:
Вы перепутали оскорбление с констатацией факта. Вернётся Helen, будете шашкой махать перед ней, а не за её спиной. Больше чем уверен, что вы прочитали о причине её отсутствия на нашем сайте. Сообщение от другого пользователя этого форума тоже. Только после этого решили вылезти и рисануться. Смело.

Well let's just say Elena isn't the centre of the world to be afraid of and keep track of her movements. She may be the director to you, but to us she's just another reader-writer on the forum. So please be afraid of her and we won't be if you let us :)

Iv... >>:
Вы перепутали оскорбление с констатацией факта. Вернётся Helen, будете шашкой махать перед ней, а не за её спиной. Больше чем уверен, что вы прочитали о причине её отсутствия на нашем сайте. Сообщение от другого пользователя этого форума тоже. Только после этого решили вылезти и рисануться. Смело.
To be honest, I haven't read and am not aware of it, but I think that any self-respecting person, having made a mess, is able to write back in person, especially since the Internet is everywhere, if I am wrong, and circumstances have not allowed to do so, once again I apologize to both you and Helen. Though my experience prompts to the contrary, there are exceptions everywhere, I can be mistaken...