A programme to monitor the arrival of quotations in the terminal - page 5

Zhunko писал(а) >>

This has never happened to me. The problem is probably due to improperly configured anti-viruses and firewalls.

Complaints about quotes disappearing on one pair.
It is doubtful that antivirus/firewall does not like any particular pair.

forex-k >>:

у меня был Интертелеком, а сейчас Пиплнет

There aren't any in our region, so I can't say anything.

But the very principle of mobile Internet inspires more confidence. One time-slot, at least yours, so there shouldn't be any interruptions.

Sych >>:

Тогда памяти не хватает. Особенно если висят в терминале индюки "навороченные" или эксперты неоптимизированные.

I have a lot of memory. Memory is enough. 4 gigs of RAM and 500 gigs of VIT. 4 cores Q8200 processor.

I'll reinstall Windows XP once every quarter.

Choomazik писал(а) >>

Now it is clear: the Expert Advisor writes its own log. There is a program that periodically monitors the log and restarts the terminal if the log has not been changed. The log is not common for all? Where is it?

>> program can be downloaded here

Loky >>:

программу можно скачать тут

I already have a similar programme. but you can't put this one up without registering

forex-k >>:

у меня уже есть похожая программка. а без регистрации нельзя эту выложить

Can I see yours?

zhuki >>:

Так Вы сейчас, что ли расслабляетесь вот этой писаниной.

Я не один год отработал сидя у монитора(не только форекс) и я от этого не устаю . Со временем и вы привыкните сидеть у монитора и тоже не будете уставать. Это проще чем мешки таскать.

Don't lie. If you are a real trader you wouldn't talk so lightly on the subject.

Oper >>:

Не врите.Если вы реально торгуете,не станете так легкомысленно говорить по этой теме.

Excuse me? What do you mean by levity? And what I write correlates with trading?

Then, I do not need to stare at quotes and movements in the monitor, there are other tools for that.

Choomazik >>:

покажи свою?

forex-k писал(а) >>

+100