A programme to monitor the arrival of quotations in the terminal - page 3

I've written before, I haven't come across anything like this. I have my terminal running 24 hours a day without rebooting and nothing happens. I don't know why I work with DCs if they forget about quotes and I have to reboot something and make them provide me with quotes.
If you do not want to trade on a chart, it is the one with the symbol.

zhuki писал(а) >>
I've written before, I haven't come across anything like this. I have my terminal running 24 hours a day without rebooting and nothing happens. Why work with a brokerage company if they forget about quotes and need to overload something and force them to deliver quotes.
If you do not want to trade on a chart, it is the one with the symbol.

DC most likely has nothing to do with it. This topic has been discussed a thousand times. No one can figure out the reason for the "freeze" (I can give a lot of links from the forum of developers and brokerage companies where the question has never been answered). Are you sure you are sitting in front of your monitor all day long? The quotes may stop and then go, you won't even notice it in the logs, and it may severely affect the EA operation.

Yes I'm sure, because I have a lot of external programmes linked to my own logs, it all works all the time If this was happening, I would know for sure. Even when I'm not at the monitor. Most of the problems I have with quotes are caused by the ISP. How it is solved I have already written.

zhuki писал(а) >>
Yes I'm sure, because I have a lot of external programs linked to my own logs, it all works all the time If this was happening, I would know for sure. Even while I'm away from the monitor. Most of the problems I have with quotes are caused by the ISP. How it is solved I have already written.

Come on!

Loky писал(а) >>

But if you had an EA that would write a message to the log with every tick and a service that controls the time of log's alteration, then the terminal would be reloaded and the quotes would be moved. Is it clear?

Now it is clear: the Expert Advisor writes its own log. There is a program that periodically monitors the log and restarts the terminal if the log has not been changed. The log is not common for all? Where is this software?

Choomazik писал(а) >>

Now it is clear: the Expert Advisor writes its own log. There is a program that periodically monitors the log and restarts the terminal if the log has not been changed. The log is not common for all? Where is it?

Something like this?

public void RestartService(string name) 
{ 
  ServiceController service = new ServiceController(name); 
  service.Stop(); 
  Thread.Sleep(2500); 
  service.Start(); 
  Thread.Sleep(2500); 
} 

I should have added: "try it N times, and if it doesn't work, close all the orders." Through the b... to the stars.

zhuki >>:
У меня подобное работает по другому принципу. На одном из не нужных графиков вешается советник . Он контролирует все открытые окна графиков на предмет прихода котировок. Если по какой либо паре нет котировок какое то время,то формируется запрет на торговлю и появляется предупреждение. Время контроля разное в зависимости от времени суток. На моём ДЦ обрывы очень редкие и перегрузка не помогает. Больше проблем от провайдера,у них чаще проблемы. То что вы описываете свойственно Демо счетам,но не реалам. Такого, что бы одна пара остановилась, а остальные работают вообще не встречал . Но контролировать лог на предмет обновления, это не совсем то,что надо, как то через ж....

A comrade has several advisers, yep, in several DTs ...Yep ...Got it...

Come on in, comrade! ))

And then what? Are you a taxman or a burglar?

zhuki >>:
И что потом ? Вы из налоговой или грабитель?

That's a real shame. Does this make more sense to you? )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

In fact, let's have smiley faces on this forum! Hooray!

Smiley faces will be used elsewhere, but here, it would be better to understand in words and better in Russian. Otherwise people here have no emotions and have a problem with imagination.
I do not understand why you are offended.