Looking for an MQL4 programmer for cooperation - page 5

Rename the thread
:Looking for an MQL programmer without complexes to spend their leisure time together.

Hedin >>:

Если бы был Грааль, проверенный хотя бы на годе реальной торговле, то поверьте никуда бы не обращался, а сам освоил бы этот MQL4, несмотря на то сколь медленно бы не шло это освоение.

I am telling you, I am not against mutually beneficial cooperation with you, but so far it does not seem that way to me.

I am often approached by traders with a request to write an expert for an idea. My answer to all of them is: I do not mind... if the idea deserves my attention. Over the last year, there was only one person whose idea I found interesting and we promoted it.

If anything, send it in. I'll be watching.

Svinozavr >>:
Ветку переименуйте:
Ищу MQL-программиста без комплексов для совместного проведения досуга.

Don't judge other people by yourself :R

Alex5757000 >>:

Я же вам и говорю, я не против взаимовыгодного сотрудничества с вами, но пока оно мне не кажется таковым.

Ко мне часто обращаются трейдеры с просьбой написать эксперта за идею. Я всем отвечаю: я не против... если эта идея заслуживает моего внимания. За последний год был только 1 человек, идея которого мне показалась интересной и мы ее раскрутили.

Если что, высылайте. А я буду смотреть.
Thank you, I have already taken your suggestion on board.

Looked at PAMM. Not much. Very high risk, even though you said from the start that aggressiveness was minimal. Your account load reaches 80-100%. Do you go through the drawdown?
My advice regarding fast assimilation of the language: use standard indicators or Expert Advisors and play with them (with the code), frequently referring to the Help. You'll learn very quickly (that's how I learned).
P.S. Of course, try further, maybe someone will be interested.

Hedin >>:
Спасибо, уже читал, но боюсь, что в той темке уже завалили человека просьбами с ног до головы.

Search for it - I'll write an advisor for free. There's more than one such thread here.

Mathemat >>:
Посмотрел на ПАММ. Негусто. Очень сильно рискуете, хотя с самого начала заявили, что агрессивность минимальна. Загрузка счета доходит до 80-100%. Пересиживаете просадки?
По быстрому освоению языка могу дать совет: берете стандартные индюкаторы или советники и играетесь с ними (с кодом), почаще заглядывая в хелп. Научитесь очень быстро.
P.S. Конечно, пробуйте дальше, вдруг кто и заинтересуется.
PAMM works in the test mode, i.e. during its existence several variants of the TS were tested on it.
Risks are minimal, because the more loading is the shorter stops.
I do not suffer from drawdowns, because I understand that this is the way to withdrawal.

Svinozavr >>:
Ищу MQL-программиста без комплексов для совместного проведения досуга.

Looking for an MQL programmer without complexes to spend some leisure time together.

Hedin >>:

Уж не судите по себе других людей :Р

Very logical...)))

No offence taken. I just wanted to show you the pointlessness of your approach to serious, by and large, work. Well, you might find an enthusiast. And an enthusiast is an enthusiast. All serious people take that kind of offer as blah, blah, blah.

It's better to just pay. And the reward is bonuses (%% or whatever).

And you're right - I'm judging by myself (and who else???)), from my experience. IT projects have been enough.

valenok2003 >>:

Ищу MQL-программистКУ без комплексов для совместного проведения досуга.

That's more fun :))), but that's not in this thread, it's about EAs and their programming :).