Looking for an MQL4 programmer for cooperation - page 17

Hedin, you are right to learn how to program yourself - in MQL4 everything is made for a non-professional to program.
*** If you understand that you are not able to do it yourself, hire a programmer, but the right answer will appear only if you do something really extreme. So do not rush to conclusions about the impossibility of doing it yourself. In programming it is not as important to know something as it is to be able to quickly describe the programs, i.e. working methods.

Hedin писал(а) >> +34% for the day.

Haven't you heard the saying? - You can make as much interest as you like and lose as little as 100. )))

Hedin >>:
340/1000 * 100% = +34% за день.

It's not serious. High risks for sure. Remember my comment about nonsense like 50% deposit increments per day?

LeoV писал(а) >>

Haven't you heard the saying? - You can earn as much as you like and lose as little as 100 per cent. )))

Which is also very difficult - you can't blow the deposit. :)) One at a time.

LeoV >>:

Сэкономив 100$ быть может вы потеряете тысячи. Не думали на эту тему?

I have already answered above, but I will repeat it for you:
Due to a long training period and a sharp decrease in customers in my current job (due to the crisis), there are no available finances at the moment.

LeoV >>:

Не слышали такую "поговорку"? - заработать можно сколько угодно процентов, а потерять всего лишь 100. )))

That's why I pointed out to you several times that it was an auspicious day for TC.

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

Which is also very difficult - you can't blow the deposit. :)) One at a time.

Why not? There's a guy like that )))) >> one day and kirk ai lulu ....)))) -

Mathemat >>:

Это несерьезно. Высокие риски наверняка. Помните мое замечание о глупостях типа 50% приращения депозита в день?

I have especially for you I have given sizes of lots used in my post:

Hedin >>

You are mostly constructive :), so I will write a little about one of my best TS which I used yesterday:
deposit = 1000 rub
leverage = 1:500
total lots in one direction varied 0.01 - 0.03 lot
profit for the day 340 rub
all orders closed at the end of the day.

though yesterday was trend day, i.e. more favorable for my TS.

Hedin >>:

хорошо, раз Вам сложно посчитать самому считаю при Вас:
340/1000 * 100% = +34% за день.

Однако это был благоприятный для ТС день, т.е. трендовый.

And the risk, how many % of the deposit, if the lot 0.03, then about 60% of the deposit, if 0.01, then 23% (approximately), so I say: it's not serious!

sanyooooook >>:

а риск, сколько % от депозита, если лот 0.03, то примерно 60% от депозита, если 0.01 то 23%(примерно), вот и говорю: это не серьезно!

Sanyok, it's not serious to count the risk from a deposit, not from an error in estimating the expectation of an event.