Looking for an MQL4 programmer for cooperation - page 8

Hedin писал(а) >>
If I had a tested Grail at least for one year of real trading, I would have kept it: I traded manually and coded (while learning MQL4 coding).
And since I am a realist with some forex trading experience, I understand that out of my top ten TS after testing on history 1-3 at most will be selected for real trading and if it happens, it will be great.

Well that's a good place to start. And since most here are realists too - no one works for free )))) You will find some beginner, who will batch your code somehow and you will spend half a year with it, analyzing errors and mistakes. That's your story in its purest form. I don't get it.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

You are lying about the risks. Loading 100% (there was one) means that equity has equalled the collateral.

This leaves you with two options:

1. either you opened to the full, after which the pose went into profit almost immediately (I can calculate how much lot is needed to fully load the depo). It is clear that this is very risky. But this variant is excluded, because the body of the deposit-loading candle is somewhere below :)

2. Or - the most likely option - you opened with a small stop, but still too big a lot. Maybe, at the beginning the load was 20-30%, but it has turned into 100!

Alexey, in this case you are 100% right, but I should clarify that 100% deposit load is not always indicative of aggressive trading.
For example, when I trade shares (and CFDs on them via DCs) my deposit load is always under 100%. But I have no other way - I only have 2:1 leverage.
Sometimes I even went into negative margin resulting in Reg-T Call. This is almost a Margin Call, but the consequences are not fatal.

That's understandable, thank you, Alexander. Stocks are different because the leverage is different, not so brutal at all. Here we are talking about forex.
Well, the owner of the PAMM himself also admitted that I had guessed.

LeoV >>:

Ну с этого и надо начинать. А так как тут большинство тоже реалистов - то бесплатно никто не работает )))) Найдёте какого-нибудь начинающего, который сварганит вам кое-как код и будете с ним мудохаться пол-года разбирая ошибки и огрехи. Не понимаю нах это нужно?

Eh, it's a pity there's not much enthusiasm left in you, otherwise we could have sifted through everything and chosen the most valuable, then thought of ways to improve it and we'd have had a Gaal ;)

Hedin писал(а) >>
Eh, pity there's not much enthusiasm left in you, otherwise we could sift through everything and choose the most valuable things, then think how to improve it and we'd have a Gaal ;)

As you yourself wrote -

Hedin wrote >> I'm a realist.

I'm a realist too. Or do you think that only you should be a realist and everyone else an enthusiast? ))))

LeoV >>:

Как вы сами написали -

Я тоже реалист. Или вы считаете, что только вы должны быть реалистом, а все остальные энтузиастами? ))))
An enthusiastic realist myself, and you can become one too, as there is no antithesis to realism and enthusiasm :)

LeoV писал(а) >>

As you yourself wrote -

I'm a realist too. Or do you think that only you should be a realist and everyone else an enthusiast? ))))

No Leo not so - the right guys know exactly what can't be done. :) That's why they don't try - and those who do are enthusiastic self-motivated jerks.

I remembered Zhvanetsky: "... but you don't have to pay. If you're not interested in the result."

Hedin писал(а) >> An enthusiastic realist myself, and you can become one too, as there is no opposition in realism and enthusiasm :)

A realist trader who is totally unsure of his TS is looking for an enthusiastic programmer who will be confident in his TS? Isn't this an antithesis? ))) Isn't it funny yourself? )))

LeoV писал(а) >>

A realist trader totally unsure of his TS is looking for an enthusiastic programmer who will be confident in his TS? Isn't that a contradiction? ))) Isn't it funny yourself? )))

Well, it's funny :) >> that's what I'm talking about.