Looking for an MQL4 programmer for cooperation - page 6

Svinozavr >>:

Очень логично...)))

Не обижайтесь. Я просто хотел показать вам бессмысленность вашего подхода к серьезной, по-большому счету, работе. Ну, найдете вы, возможно, энтузиаста. А энтузиаст он и есть энтузиаст. Все серьезные люди воспринимают такое предложение как бла-бла-бла.

Лучше просто платить. А поощрение от результата - бонусы (%% или как еще).

И вы правы - я сужу по себе (а по кому же еще???))), по своему опыту. IT проектов было достаточно.

No hard feelings - peace, friendship, chewing gum :)))

However, I still hope to find an enthusiastic programmer.

Hedin >>:
Риски минимальны, т.к. чем больше загрузка тем короче стопы.

You are lying about the risks. Loading 100% (it was) means that equity is equal to the deposit.

This leaves you with two options:

1. either you opened to full, after which the pose went into profit almost immediately (I can calculate how much lot is needed to fully load the depo). It is clear that this is very risky. But this variant is excluded, because the body of the deposit-loading candle is somewhere below :)

2. Or - most likely - you opened with a small stop but still too big a lot. Maybe the load was 20-30% in the beginning, but it turned into 100!

In general, that deposit load candlestick is very strange: OHLC = (0, 101.13%, 0, 7.10%). What would it mean?

If it's all just for the day, without a breakdown by positions, it's understandable.

Hedin >>:
так уже веселее :))), но это уже не в этой ветке, здесь же о советниках и их программировании :).

I'm happy for your traditional orientation.

Hedin писал(а) >> an enthusiastic programmer.

I advise you not to work with enthusiasts, but with professionals. They are the ones who do their job professionally and competently, especially since there are a lot of pitfalls in such programming, which an enthusiast might simply not know. And a professional is a person who has a profession, for which he should be paid, because it is his job. If you get involved with enthusiasts, you are not guaranteed against mistakes that can significantly complicate your life and the implementation of your task.

Mathemat >>:

Вы лукавите насчет рисков. Загрузка 100% (была такая) означает, что эквити сравнялось с залогом.

Остается два варианта:

1. либо Вы открылись на полную катушку, после чего поза почти сразу пошла в прибыль (подсчитать, какой лот нужен для полной загрузки депо, я могу). Понятно, что это очень рискованно. Но этот вариант исключен, т.к. тело свечи загрузки депозита - где-то внизу :)

2. либо Вы открылись с небольшим стопом, но все равно слишком большим лотом. Может быть, вначале загрузка и была равна 20-30%, но она ведь превратилась в 100!

Let's go over the points then:

0. Leverage on a PAMM = 1:100
1. When I opened at full stretch, my positions either cut a short stop on a pullback, or all of them were pulled out to a significant profit.
2. This did not happen, because using the TS that I tested on PAMM, there is no overfeeding; instead rollovers are used.

LeoV >>:

Советую работать не с энтузиастами, а с профессионалами. Именно они делают свою работу профессионально и грамотно, тем более что в таком программировании куча подводных камней, которые энтузиаст может попросту не знать. А профессионал - это человек, который имеет профессию, за которую он должен получать деньги, поскольку это его работа. Связавшись с энтузиастами, вы не гарантированны от ошибок, которые могут существенно осложнить вашу жизнь и осуществление вашей задачи.

especially as enthusiasm tends to run out

Hedin >>:
не обижаюсь, - мир, дружба, жевачка :)))

Однако по-прежнему надеюсь найти программиста-энтузиаста.

OK. It's up to you, of course. It's just unlikely you'll get anything but leisure time together.

Mathemat >>:

Вообще та свеча загрузки депо очень странная: OHLC = (0, 101.13%, 0, 7.10). Что бы это значило?

Opened at the maximum, and then a little later a short stop cut off and a loss was recorded.

P.S. For reference, when the MC comes, the load at that moment shows = 500%

OK, on a point-by-point basis. The main question is: how could the equity equal the collateral? With a reasonable MM, equity exceeds collateral by at least a couple of times (or better yet, 5-7 times).
Give me an example where risk is minimal, but equity=collateral. With figures of stop, take (if any) and lots on a $1000 deposit.
P.S. About the stopout I know it's 500% (at Alpari).

Mathemat >>:
ОК, по пунктикам. Главный вопрос таков: каким образом эквити могла сравняться с залогом? При разумном ММ эквити превышает залог минимум в пару раз (а еще лучше - раз в 5-7).
when MK comes, load at that moment shows = 500%

risks at 100% utilization and 10-20p stop are no more than risks at 10% utilization and 100-200p stop