Looking for an MQL4 programmer for cooperation - page 4

denis_orlov >>:
Это называется халява, а не сотрудничество.
Если хотите испытать свои идеи за спасибо, выкладывайте здесь, толково, доступно. Народ тут отзывчивый - разъяснит, напишет, укажет.
В большинстве случаев, все банально просто не работает.))
Links to my first two ToRs are in the very first post of this thread.

Hedin >>:
Ссылки на два первых моих ТЗ есть в самом первом посте этой темки.

I watched them. I'm not interested. If you have any other suggestions, please write.

P.S. it's strange that you still haven't understood that for a programmer the only form of mutually beneficial cooperation is working for money. Not because I do not earn. On the contrary, I even want to communicate with people, share experiences... Just any person, who appreciates his time, wouldn't spend it on someone for free (I am talking about work). It is simply not logical.

Hedin >>:

10 years talking to programmers, have you really been so convinced of their naivety in 10 years.

You yourself as the creator of are not even trying to pay a little for a "potentially profitable system", why should we have MORE faith in your system than you, spending far more time on it than the time spent writing the TOR?

Alex5757000 >>:

Я смотрел их. Меня это не интересует. Если есть еще предложения, пишите.

P.S. странно, что вы до сих пор не поняли, что для программиста единственной формой взаимовыгодного сотрудничества является работа за деньги. Не потому, что я не зарабатываю. Мне даже наоборот хочется общаться с людьми, обмениваться опытом... Просто любой человек, который ценит свое время, не станет тратить его на кого то бесплатно (я говорю о работе). Это просто не логично.

I'll keep it in mind.

P.S. A little about logic - there are enthusiasts, there are those who practice writing programs in MQL4, there are those who want to communicate with people, share experiences and ideas ...

Hedin >>:
Уже ответил Вам выше, что не предлагаю никаких Мегастратегий, а лишь потенциально профитные ТС.
The list of what you provide to the coder is not impressive - especially points 1, 3 and 5. You are obliged to provide points 2 and 4. And in general, why do you think that the coder would be interested in writing an EA for free, which does not have any new, non-standard ideas?
I've seen the TOR texts on the links, they are quite competent. You have to scrape together some money (about 30 quid at least to start) and turn to coders who write well and do not screw around: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/116708.
Or learn the language yourself. If you are able to write a good TOR, it will be a piece of cake for you.

Hedin писал(а) >> only potentially profitable TCs.

The key word in this sentence is "potentially".

Mathemat >>:
Перечисление того, что Вы предоставляете кодеру, не впечатляет - особенно пп. 1, 3 и 5. А пункты 2, 4 Вы и так обязаны предоставить. И вообще, почему Вы считаете, что кодеру будет интересно бесплатно писать советник, в котором не видно каких-то новых, нестандартных идей?
Тексты ТЗ по ссылкам я видел, вполне грамотные. Вам осталось наскрести немного денег (ну баксов 30 хотя бы для начала) и обратиться к кодерам, которые хорошо пишут и не кидают: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/116708 .
Или самому постичь язык. При Вашей способности составить грамотное ТЗ для Вас это будет раз плюнуть.

Thank you for your kindness.
The problem is the lack of free finances and the lack of free time to master programming at a sufficiently high level.
Because now a lot of time is spent on searching for new TSs, checking and improving the best TSs from those found earlier, as well as the development of their own TSs + simultaneous trading on PAMM.
If I cannot find a programmer, sooner or later I will have to master programming myself at a high enough level to implement all my TS, despite the lack of time and lack of inclination to coding.

LeoV >>:

В этом предложении ключевое слово "потенциально".

If I had the Grail, proven at least on a year of real trading, believe me, I would not apply anywhere, and I would master MQL4 by myself, no matter how slow it is.

Hedin >>:
Спасибо за доброжелательность.
Проблемка в нехватке свободных финансов

You go here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/111550

valenok2003 >>:

Вам сюда https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/111550
Thanks, I've already read it, but I'm afraid that thread has already pelted the man with requests upside down.