Who will write me a councillor? - page 10

neomasterx писал(а) >>

I don't know about you programmers, I don't consider it an insult as an ordinary person, I don't use any hidden forms and I tell it like it is. I reiterate that I'm not talking to any experienced gurus to write for me.
What makes you think that I want to make money on anyone? A "orphan tales" I wrote to make it clear why so little money for work.
About earning not earning, I myself decide what to do with the adviser.

When you go to a shop or a market, do you first inquire about the price of the goods and then haggle? Or do you just offer your price for the product, like 1 ruble for a kilo of potatoes? If you offer such a price in the market or in the shop, you will be laughed at best, at worst they will drive you away in shame. So it is here, to offer $5 for an Expert Advisor to programmers is disrespectful at best. It would be more correct to find out the price and negotiate. This is normal.))

It's okay. On every forum or chat room, there are comrades like that, I say on every forum.
Everyone wants to punch him in the face, even a doctor of science. But not everyone can. It's called promotion.
Admins are all for it. Sneaky, but effective.

Oper >>:
Да нормально всё.На каждом форуме-тире чате есть такие товарисчи,отвечаю-на каждом.
Все хотят ему морду начистить,даже доктор наук.Но не все могут.Это есть называться раскрутка.
Админы-только "за".Подло,зато эффективно.

I'm not sure what you mean?

LeoV >>:

Когда вы приходите в магазин или на рынок, сначала вы интересуетесь ценой товара, а потом торгуетесь? Или вы просто предлагаете свою цену за товар, типа 1 рубль за килограмм картошки? Если вы на рынке или в магазине предложите такую цену, вас поднимут на смех в лучшем случае, в худшем с позором прогонят. Так и тут, предлагать 5$ за советник программистам по крайне мере неуважительно. Правильнее будет - узнать цену и поторговаться. Это нормально.)))

I was recently on a freelancer website, and there are people who write normal proposals for an adequate price and experienced programmers do the work for this price, but if they offer a low price, a much lower price, then novice programmers (that is, inexperienced) are unsubscribed. I personally saw the proposal programmers to work for $50 per month and work every day is certainly too much, but even at this rate, people are taking the job and did not think it is somehow disrespectful.
p.s. I have written this Expert Advisor myself in 2 days without knowing mql and with some knowledge of php. Like I said, there is not much work to do.

You're doubly profitable! You've saved money and gained experience.
It seems that everyone here has helped you...)))

Yes, a little help, and those who helped thank you very much.

neomasterx писал(а) >>
p.s. I already wrote this Expert Advisor myself in 2 days, not knowing mql and with a little knowledge of php. I told you not to do too much work.

If I would like to ask for an EA for USD 5, I will send it to you. For you it is a reasonable price and will be useful as for a newbie MQLprogrammer.

goldtrader >>:

Теперь когда на форум буду обращаться с предложением написать советник за 5 долл, то будем к Вам отсылать, т.к. для Вас это адекватная цена и как начинающему MQL-программисту для опыта полезно будет.

Well, if I had decided to do it properly I would have gladly done it, and that I would have studied and an extra penny wouldn't have hurt.

I'm not sure what you mean? <br / translate="no">

neomasterx, you don't have to try everything on yourself. You're a saint.

Mmmm...