Who will write me a councillor? - page 9

timbo >>:

У него осталось всего 15 баков, а он веселится. Ну а чё не посмеяться, если папа с мамой кормят-поят-интернет покупают.

There's enough to live on for now... (meaning not 15 quid)
...and he's having fun... - I don't know, if you're going through a rough patch in your life, do you go around crying?
And what makes you think my parents feed me?

People, do not write such nonsense! I have offered a job for five dollars, I know little, but maybe somebody needs it.
If you personally do not need it, just go away and do not write such nonsense as what timbo writes
And those who need it will respond...

neomasterx >>:
Люди не пишите всякую чушь! я предложил работу на 5 долларов знаю мало, но может кому то надо...

Sorry, but the biggest nonsense in this thread is written by you without noticing it yourself. The programmer's offer to write a profitable Expert Advisor for 5 quid is a hidden form of insult. There have been such offers on the forum, even wrote on them, but the reward was declined, "we are not standing on the church porch". Your idea of making money on a free EA is flawed both ethically and practically, especially as it is embellished with orphan tales of material hardship.

You won't earn anything from this advisor, even if they write it, that's clear to anyone who has read the ToR. Your ToR belongs in the free help thread, it can be implemented there for training, if you tone it down and learn to read what experienced people write to you.

granit77 >>:

Простите, но наибольшую чушь в этой ветке пишете Вы, сами этого не замечая. Предложение программисту написать прибыльный советник за 5 баксов является скрытой формой оскорбления. Были такие предложения на форуме, даже писали по ним, но от вознаграждения отказывались, "не на паперти стоим". Ваша идея заработать на халявном советнике порочна как с этической, так и с практической точки зрения, тем более, что она приукрашена сиротскими рассказами о материальных трудностях.

Ничего Вы не заработаете на этом советнике, даже если его напишут, это ясно всем, кто читал ТЗ. Вашему ТЗ место в ветке бесплатной помощи, там его могут реализовать для тренировки, если Вы сбавите тон и научитесь читать то, что Вам пишут опытные люди.

I don't know about you programmers, I don't consider it an insult as an ordinary person, I don't use any hidden forms and I tell it like it is. I reiterate that I'm not talking to any experienced gurus to write for me.
What makes you think that I want to make money on anyone? A "orphan tales" I wrote to make it clear why so little money for work.
As for earning or not earning, I will decide what to do with the Expert Advisor myself.

In fact, you can close the thread, it's useless, all you get is dirt.
And I'll finish it myself sometime... I have already written one third of it, and I didn't understand a thing about MQL4.

neomasterx >>:
И вообще можно ветку закрывать толку от неё ноль, одна лишь грязь сыпется.
А советника как нибудь сам допишу... Уже одну треть написал и это притом что в MQL4 нифига не понимал.

Now that's a case in point. And no offence, I was just saying out loud what everyone else was embarrassed to say. It is always good for a man to know how he looks from the outside. It is easier for me, as I am not a programmer and have no personal interest.

granit77 >>:

1) ...я Вам просто высказал вслух то, что все стеснялись сказать.
2) Человеку всегда полезно знать, как он выглядит со стороны...

1) There is no way you can know what everyone else thinks.

2) I have the same opinion myself.

granit77 >>:

Вот это уже дело. И не обижайтесь, я Вам просто высказал вслух то, что все стеснялись сказать. Человеку всегда полезно знать, как он выглядит со стороны. А мне проще, поскольку я не программист и личной заинтересованности не имею.

You're a hero.
>I was just saying out loud what everyone else was embarrassed to say.

That burns... is it allowed to swear in here?

Moderators please close the thread or delete it. It's going to be a breeding ground for people who flub.